BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

@BBC1Wholock1 I recommend you read Umarak’s character bio on the BIONICLE website. He’s not “Umarak the Hunter”, that’s a name they put on the box so that children know what he does. He’s really just Umarak which means: “Shadow Hunter” in Okotoan. He was born from shadow, and carries out its will, just as the creatures were born from the elements and carry out their will. It’s basically a yin and yang scenario, where Umarak was birthed by Shadow for the sole purpose of creating chaos within the elements.

@ChaosAssassin I still think he looks like the Ganon design from OoT. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Does anybody think Umarak the Destroyer looks like a deathclaw from Fallout 4? Umarak the Destroyer is just a deathclaw who was teleported to Okoto, maybe? :laughing:

1 Like

Definitely, especially with the giant claws and horns

1 Like

I think so too, from what I’ve seen it doesn’t really look like the kanohi umarekta (this is my headcanon name for the mask heh)
I don’t know if it’s the MoUP and I doubt it, but meh, these are prelims after all.

those stupid deathclaws

i cry ery tim

1 Like

Ekimu the Mask Maker? More like Bluekimu the Mask Maker. What happened to Ekimu’s gold? Did Tahu steal his too?

11 Likes

He did, he also stole his lower legs.

3 Likes

People say that, others say he is now made of Plot-o-dermis. I choose the second one :wink:
Either way not a huge fan of it, but it will grow on me.

7 Likes

Fixed

3 Likes

there we go

deathclaw umarak

15 Likes

Anyone else want a game like Legend of Mata Nui for Generation 2? Like you can play different Toa’s point of view before they meet up at the City and explore Okoto a little bit before going on the main storyline.

1 Like

No, I do not want a Bionicle RPG like at all (its not like I have been requesting that in these comments some 50 scrolls before).

1 Like

There is a bionicle mod for skyrim in development

Isn’t that out?

I thought Legends of Mata Nui would be a good game, I watched the cutscenes a lot. A game like that for Okoto would be perfect.

its kinda out, it isnt finished. it is super duper early in development. If i recall they are looking for more poeple to help with coding modeling etc

I believe this is off topic guys.

Anyway, I din’t really put my comments on the new game so…

actual gameplay: imo much interesting than the first one, very MKish
graphics: I’ve seen people complain about these not being set accurate, but imo it makes them look so much better in some cases, more realistic if you will.
music: at first I was like this is cool! But 10 minutes later it felt generic, I like it, just hope this isn’t the actual theme song for TJTO

2 Likes

I agree with ttv in that it looks like Borderlands and I like that.

Can anyone confirm if there is other comics in the game for different levels?

1 Like

It’s very odd how little thought has been put into the music for G2…

1 Like

It’s actually a lot longer than originally thought.

I quite like it, but it’s not perfect.

1 Like