BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

So am I the only one who keeps having the app crash? I play it for a while, then it kinda goes black and restarts.

1:00 PM EST.

1 Like

I wish I could get the app. Maybe they’ll put it on the BIONICLE website again.

1 Like

Are you implying I will actually sleep when it comes out?

4 Likes

As others have said, Season 1 does not mean a second season. Every new Netflix original series on that list was listed as Season 1 and I’m pretty sure a majority will never get a second season.

###Though i would state now that if it is intended as being a season 1, that they mean ‘Season 1’ as being the first two episodes with ‘Season 2’ being the second two episodes (Given the gap of a month or so) I’ve seen them do this multiple times before.

7 Likes

So after my last issue with the app getting so bad it was not even playable, I deleted it and redownloaded it. but now it is doing the same thing after I finish the first battle.

1 Like

Most of the time with Netflix originals if the rating is high they’ll renew it but in this case it has to be Netflix AND Lego’s decision to renew it

Yikes I wasn’t expecting the difficulty spikes in the new app. Also, I hate it when the Skull Warriors get those cheap shots in, and somehow always knock you back with every hit, while you have to do a combo to hit them backwards onto the ground. I guess Skull Warriors are now stronger than Toa? XD

7 Likes

I just built Tahu, I wasn’t expecting so much technic.

3 Likes

I got Onua last sunday. I quite enjoy the complexity of the larger sets. Sadly Terak was nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

Terak is my favorite creature. He just looks so cute and Kawaii with those freaking ears and just aljksadfl. He’s just too adorable.

4 Likes

My next trip to the lego store will probably get me a Terak. I got onua at my local target. Which has a crappy stock of bionicle. The only reason I went there was cuz of a gift card.

I agree! i’m sure its not that out of the budget to make a tiny mask in a plastic poly bag so why make it such a random place like russia

If you are reffering to the MoCr polybag, I believe many points were made about how Russia is one of the best if not the best selling Bionicle country, so it makes sense to place it in there.

Darn russians and their bonkles

7 Likes

well i actually meant the golden skull mask cause many people international wanted it. TMoC one makes sense just to be their since we already got it with ekimu but the skull one was a nice recolor no other country got so that’s my main issue with it

Well most people don’t want the new polybag for the MoCr, only the ones who skipped it, but the cape is the real deal there. Also same for the Kukta mask, exclusive to Russia cause of market.

It’s unfortunate Constranction doesn’t do well enough here so we can get cool exclusives. whats your thoughts on the trans light blue mask of creation coming this summer?

Well I like this MoCr more than the original one, and the whole set is nice but eh, I think I already gave more detailed opinions before so eh…
But I think it’s the one thing that makes me want Ekimu more than I initially did.

personally i’m not a big fan. the fact that the new sets have trans pieces at all is kinda a con for me but my main issue is trans ccbs armor/shells. i dont mind the bones being trans but trans armor just makes the sets look incomplete to me. so ekimu is probably a set i’m gonna skip. Umarak’s new form on the other hand looks fantastic! if there is one set i’m getting this summer its him!