BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

Im not saying its not based off it or that t isnt one, Im saying that certain minority groups jump to the conclusion that it is based off one. Personally I think it being a dear skelly man that eats villagers and wears theirs bones and skin is a wonderfully spooky idea. I just think that so many people should stop jumping on this conclusion band wagon with no reason other then looks, just yet.

Excuse me while i go ponder why I have to argue about these things, when im clearly being unnecessary

3 Likes

Can we all agree that it probably isnā€™t based off of one, but looks sort of like how some people describe them?

1 Like

what claws

If Umarak had powers, what would they be? He clearly deviates from the traditional elements, but has some sort of energy flowing through him due to the trans pieces, and the projectiles on his bowā€¦

Poison?

Goo?

Sap?

Ectoplasm?

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing poison or decay. That just seems natural, based off of his colors and role.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to add that Umarak has a freaking mouth on his chest, which could perhaps be a symbol for hunger. I suppose that I can see why some would come to the conclusion, and the thought of a ravenous malicious being that consumes all around him is quite like-able as well. Iā€™m sure that LEGO could find a way to imply his ā€œmethodsā€ of offing his enemies without getting gory or disturbing.

4 Likes

All the more like a Wendigo.
But thatā€™s not what weā€™re talking about anymore.
Itā€™s getting off-topic.

Absolutely nothing. Heā€™s like Chuck Norris in the Forest Warrior except heā€™s useless and he isnā€™t Chuck Norris.

1 Like

Itā€™d be interesting if Umarak had something similar to the six main Rahkshi powers. Itā€™d be even more amazing if he could insinuate anger among the team and turn them against each other.

7 Likes

That would be great. The Uniters must unite to get the creatures they have to unite with from the villain who stops them from uniting in general. OK, it wouldnā€™t go like that, but still. It would be cool.

1 Like

He might not even need any special powers for that (u v u ā€˜ā€™)

You meanā€¦

18 Likes

for some reason, that image just makes me wonder when ither Tahu or Kopaka is going to say ā€œyou have beautiful eyesā€

6 Likes

any familiar mask on the wall?
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12088454_1641776186063458_2753606638529359361_n.jpg?oh=eb872a18de19f08bf2933835439f76e9&oe=5688999A

4 Likes

Tahu: ā€œKopaka, you have a beautiful eye.ā€

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny because they have the same color eyes, so by complementing the other theyā€™re really complementing themselves.

@joseloco The first mask of the first row is a 2001 Pakari.

While Iā€™m sure it means nothing, the official BIONICLE site says: ā€œMany, many great masks have been forged here; masks of strength, of speed and a thousand other miraculous powersā€ in relation to Ekimuā€™s forge.

Suletu?

1 Like

surprised no one mentioned this.

his shield and burial mask.

why would he hang those on the wall of his forge?

4 Likes

@Ghosty Itā€™s the Mask of Water. Nothing special.

@Skeletor I meanā€¦ Itā€™s just his shield and his maskā€¦ People hang things like that up on their walls all the time. Itā€™s not uncommon for a warrior to hang his sword, shield, and helmet on a wall to commemorate his bravery or remind him of who he is.

7 Likes

ok, I could maybe understand the shield,
but what would the burial mask commemorate?
his brothers betrayal?
his near-death coma?
the fall of his civilization?

4 Likes