BIONICLE 2016 Leaks Discussion Topic

This seems amazing.

1 Like

I think it would have been cool if they just added to the original G2 Toa the new 2016 Parts in the newer sets.

Like in Gā€™s1 BIONICLE Stars.
You had to buy all the sets to make a Golden-Amored Tahu. But instead, all you would have to do is buy the Creature of that particular Toa (For example, if you buy Ikir-Creature of Fire, you get the necessary add-ons for Tahu, etc.).

But still, the new 2016 sets are coolā€¦
:grinning:

3 Likes

so re-release the same sets with minor changes?

didnā€™t everyone scoff at that happening because itā€™s extremely lazy and a ripoff?

2 Likes

If I took some gold from Tahu and put it into Kopaka, Iā€™d be fine. But for the time being I think thereā€™s an overload of gold on Tahu. Not that it makes me like Tahu less than I should because honestly heā€™s a cool set to own regardless.

Thereā€™s a point to make as people say it resembles the golden armor on Tahu Stars, and, yeah, I get your point. I just donā€™t really agree with it because, again, the gold on Tahu Stars was in my opinion used as an accent color. No big deal, anyways, I can just substitute some gold shells with red and use those shells for a Takanuva moc.

Something super odd and awesome at the same timeā€¦these new Toa are essentially G2ā€™s version of the Toa Nuva. The first Toa I ever got was Tahu Nuva, only because I couldnā€™t find Lewa Nuva at the Toysrus. Tahu Nuva grew on me in a big wayā€¦I didnā€™t end up getting Lewa until at least months afterward. This year, I will be getting Uniter Tahu first about twelve years later. Red bias. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My first Toa was Tahu Nuva too, and when these first leaked I saw a resemblance of him in Tahu 2016. That was enough for me to choose him first :smile:

3 Likes

I donā€™t want the flame war to start up again, but I agree with this statement in particular. I donā€™t think @SpookMeister was trying to say gold is not a good color for Fire characters. Itā€™s perfectly understandable that it would be. But the 2016 Tahu lacks, IMO, a major attribute that the 2015 Toa all pretty much hadā€“balance. Gold isnā€™t bad, and I donā€™t care if itā€™s made the primary over red. But I personally donā€™t think thereā€™s a suitable amount of red to make Tahu seem perfectly balanced. That may change when I have the set, and I still think Tahu is great, but right now heā€™s a little too golden for meā€¦

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: fitting

Iā€™l trow my opinion into the mix. tahu looks really cool however more red would have been welcome.

I think pohatuā€™s colors are really bad

4 Likes

I sincerely canā€™t see any similarities between Uniters and Toa Nuva except they are both 1st Toaā€™s transformations, Nuva symbols and the silver on the masks. The masks are so different, the weapon are so different, the color schemes are super different. Toa Nuva had more similarities to 2015 ones.

To be fair Tahuā€™s mask kinda, vaguely resembles his Nuva one, where the silver bits are. But it looks more like what his Nuva mask shouldā€™ve been, rather than looking like his nuva mask.

I hope Tahu has pink.

While pink pieces would be a nice color to getā€¦no, Tahu is already over colored. Blue, red, trans orange, gold, silver. He really does not need pink.

3 Likes

Should have made it clearer. I meant his mask, not the rest of him.

3 Likes

I loved that set!

1 Like

I agree completely. Thank you.

1 Like

Guys please no, pink pieces no. Iā€™d prefeur Rainbow Tahu.

3 Likes

All I wanted was red, trans orange, and some gold

7 Likes

Speaking of red on Tahu, his Shin-shells (the ones holding the crystal part) are a recolor: size 6 basic shell pieces! like the keet-orange ones on Jetbugā€™s legs. :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

Heh, just watch me get this wrong when sets come outā€¦ :sweat_smile:

I suppose that could be rightā€¦
Are you sure theyā€™ve never been red before? I would think that they have.
Still looking forward to these sets!

they were only released in trans-yellow, keet-orange and silver(or gun-metal I cant remember)