Bionicle 2016 News Repository

Tis not even the end of 2015 and we already have a lot of official Bionicle news. Already people are getting confused and finding it difficult to keep track of all of it. As such going to make this topic to keep you all updated. Everything posted in this post will/must have been checked with and approved by staff beforehand in order to abide by the leak policy.

Its not a place to really discuss the official information as much as keep track of it so you can refer back when needed. If you have an official piece of information i have missed please post it below with the source.

Sets;
71300 Uxar: Creature of Jungle $10 USD
71301 Ketar: Creature of Stone $10 USD
71302 Akida: Creature of Water $10 USD
71303 Ikir: Creature of Fire $10 USD
71304 Terak: Creature of Earth $10 USD
71305 Lewa: Uniter of Jungle $15 USD
71306 Pohatu: Uniter of Stone $15 USD
71307 Gali: Uniter of Water $15 USD
71308 Tahu: Uniter of Fire $20 USD
71309 Onua: Uniter of Earth $20 USD
71310 Umarak the Hunter $20 USD
71311; Kopaka & Melum Unity Set
71312 - Ekimu the Mask Maker
71313 - Lava Beast
71314 - Storm Beast
71315 - Quake Beast
71316 - Umarak the Destroyer

Booster Pack;
40168 Deleted Bionicle Booster Pack (CM4Sci reported)

Books;
23rd Feb - Bionicle Graphic Novel #2

Sources;
Name list 71300 - 71311 (found on Amazon.de)
Name list 71312 - 71316 (found on Lego server)
Booster Pack 40168 - Found on Lego Server (Reported by CM4Sci)

29 Likes

Thanks @Scarilian, I’m sure this’ll come in handy for those of us who prefer not to scroll through 200 posts on the 2016 topic :smile:

4 Likes

@xX_TChalla_Xx
No problem, glad it can help :slight_smile: Should be easier than checking all the news page each time to find specific information.

2 Likes

Are the prices in USD, or CAD?

Plz not USD, plz not USD

Agreed. Even though I’m in the US.

2 Likes

Prices are in USD sorry :frowning:

Will add that as a note on the main post

Edited Title.

HAH. Beat that @legomaster1378!
~Chronicler

10 Likes

At least Legomaster spells words properly… "Offiical"

2 Likes

I corrected that typo, actually.

Look again.

3 Likes

:expressionless:

Also, sweet avatar buddy. I remember back when you had it last fall. It looks great.

8 Likes

Decided I wanted a little nostalgia. :smiley:

5 Likes

Sorry about that, got it right in tags and then fluffed it up in the title xD

To clear things up, i derped and spelled the title wrong. Chronicler fixed it however i was editing the title at the time so it went back. Fixed it again now.

===

Edit; Seems Eljay removed the official bit anyway - guessing he’s right as it is still leaks and whatever.

===

As for keeping this on-topic, anyone have a link to the source that said the pricing for the Kopaka and Melum Unity Set - as i remember people discussing its pricing but cannot find a source?

5 Likes

Wait a second. ALL IN THE SAME WAVE?! I thought it was the Summer wave!

3 Likes

There is no confirmation yet of what wave the second list of names is in. As such they are all currently listed under a general ‘2016’. When we get confirmation of release then I’ll split them into separate groups depending on where they fall.

10 Likes

Thanks for the topic Scar,
Since this seems to be the list for the whole year so far, I think we can finally lay those 4chan rumors to res-

…well looks like they were right about one thing. Might want to put that in your “4chan leaks and Willess timeline” topic.

3 Likes

No problem :3

Due to the complicated nature of things and the potential for the playtest stuff to go either way, Meso has advised its best not talking about those for the time being until we get them confirmed or denied. Will add it to the timeline if/when we get that validation :stuck_out_tongue: Until then, best not to talk about them

4 Likes

Cool. So much awesome newsies. :smile:

3 Likes

… That is an amazing use of an old musical title. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

We need to update this with Quake Beast as the missing name. Proof: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Quake-Beast-71315
@WOLKsite found it.

7 Likes

will Pics be posted here?