BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

add some more humor into him though i feel like the funny guy is lost

add in cynical sarcastic British humour :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But they have to keep the original models for newer fans.

Perhaps Lego was smart enough to send the images to the retailers along with specific instructions in big bold letters not to release them early in their catalogs, to avoid the massive leak last year. Or perhaps they simply do not provide images earlier anymore due to this fear.

Easy, once the player has completed the ancient city the game takes you to Level 2; Somewhere on Okoto. New map, new models, same game.

I think they’ve added a special watermark of some sort to track whoever leaks the images. I don’t think they would resort to not sending early images, but I do think they have sent a message to not reveal those pictures at all.

1 Like

I know a lot of people wont like this but I’m happy that we are not getting leaks.

I remember the excitement in 2006 waiting for the 2007 reveal it was so awesome to see the commercial and be so hyped.

also @Triple

2 Likes

What draws you to that conclusion?

2 Likes

FINALLY I CAN GET BACK ONTO THIS TOPIC!

in other news

i think he could be brutaka because brutaka could be called a hunter

and because it would be cool but mainly because it would be an epic twist

and at the end brutaka is like "toa you come from a past you yet not know

but, his name is Umarak

why would he be Brutaka if Umarak is his name, plus this is still a reboot, they’re not bringing back old characters as far as we know

3 Likes

anagram

you are basing that off of literally nothing

1 Like

Yeah, nope. If anything I’d call Brutaka “Guardian” you don’t hunt in flashy gold armor.

Umarak does not need to be Brutaka for that to still be a good twist, in fact I’m suspecting Umarak might be connected to the Toa somehow…

But anyway, the whole Umarak = Brutaka thing has no base, and is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Hulk_Smash is a legit source and has confirmed that he has seen the catalogs. I doubt there is some code that can track them on every page But possibly an added warning, a Remainder that people indeed got fired because of the leaks of last year
And now the employees don’t have the guts due to the fear of getting fired, even if they are hard to track they won’t take the risk.

2 Likes

Dear Catalog Keeper. Here are the 2016 Bionicle set Images. Be aware that those who leaked them early had themselves and their families promptly terminated via Lego Secret Service. It is for your convenience that I suggest that you follow the instructed date to release them. Otherwise the aforementioned consequences will occur. Remember, AppLego sees all

9 Likes

I wonder how G1 inspired the sets will be.

Keep an eye on this site (Made aware via Twistlaw on Eurobricks)

Also worth noting;

• Umarak the Hunter is listed as ‘Umarak’
  • Uniters are referred to as Combiners
  • Creatures are referred to as Monsters

If this is the case, any chance he has details he will share?

5 Likes

evil small sets!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

darn Russian translations :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I dont know if we’ll get leaks on this site, after doing some research it appears they do base things off assumption or leaks. I mean the LEGO Elves portal has Legolas on the front. We could though. The poor translations could be from the actual catalog.

2 Likes

I, and others asked him and unfortunately due to his AFoL nature he didn’t look at Bionicle. only licensed stuff. And he told the Force Awaken figures were just black boxes so no information from there really.

Any chance someone could message him to get him to look at the Bionicle stuff?

1 Like

I actually think you would be the best candidate to ask him. I would do it but I’m only a Vassal, and not a promidant member or anything like that. I’m pretty sure that is the case with most TTV members on Eurobricks. (Except Meso of course)

If you don’t feel like asking him I’ll do it I guess.