BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

I hope that little birdies right. Shame I have school tomorrow and wont find out, but then I have the whole weekend to wait/analyse leaks.

This site was used to find more Nexo knights leaks a while back. Keep an eye on it for Bionicle leaks (the winter sets are currently listed)
http://www.dein-wohnstil.de/navi.php?suche=bionicle

1 Like

Actually, no.
CM4Sci got the pics from an anonymous source, while the EB poster who is currently suspended got to see the sets from his friend, who apparently owns a toy shop (exactly what happened to me last year when I took the catalog pics).

BUT IF we knew CM4Sci’s source was the suspended poster, then I’d be the one who’s wrong.

Still, it’s ridiculous the fact that he got suspended for providing only info.

my school hasn’t started yet and it’s great

i can be a rock and watch for leaks

Didn’t think about that when I found it, good idea!

I suppose I might be wrong, I drew the parallel because we know nothing of the anon. The Eurobricks source claimed ownership and neither CM4sci or J2G denied him. Add in the fact that he’s helped with leaks in the past and he lives in a country that was confirmed to have catalog early makes his story all the more likely.

For now I suggest we all take this with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

All I have to say is that this year has been a pretty crazy one in terms of leaks (at least with bionicle and nexo knights, because it all seems normal with the other themes).

Also CM4Sci isn’t allowed to post any sketches on EB (wow not even sketches, No fun allowed). hopefully he’ll be able to post them on reddit or here (I suppose he’ll have to check with Meso?)

1 Like

Yes.

#Just a reminder of the leak policy from your local Slurm:

I’ll say straight up that anything CM4Sci has to share is more than welcome here on our boards. He’s a trustworthy guy that’s been around the community for a long time. Same goes with any info that Just2Good shares. :smiley:

-Mesonak

7 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m TwistLaw from EB.
As I’ve already said there I’m in contact with a couple of fellas who should be able to bring some news, one of them even pictures if luck is on his side. As far as the other one is concerned it’s Itaria: he told me that by tomorrow there may be some good chances he can provide me descriptions of the set.
Also I’m not new to the boards, I’ve been lurking this thread since july but that’s another story :smile:

7 Likes

Get hype! Maybe we’ll finally obtain something of substance. Just as a reminder to everybody, as soon as we get some concrete information of any kind I’ll be locking this thread and starting a new one.

-Mesonak

6 Likes

15 Likes

OMG GUYS SORRY FOR CAPS BUT ITARIA HAS THE DESCRIPTIONS

HE JUST TOLD ME TO WAIT

OH MY GOD I CAN’T BREATH

why doesn’t it allow me to post this comment??

I’ll try to be more clear, sorry Mesonak for the double post.
Itaria is currently using a smartphone, he can’t write that long. I asked him Umarak’s colours, let’s wait for the quick answer.

7 Likes

Who is Itaria? Has this person been confirmed valid? What is the reputation of this user?

Another question, why should we believe you?

I was about to tell you I’m italian like Itaria, but that may play against me… lol, joking.
I could screencap the conversation, but they’re all in my language, I don’t know if that may be useful! I’m really sorry I have no means to prove how trustworth I can be, so feel free not to trust me. But ■■■■ son I’m hyped as hell here!

4 Likes

Reputation is good, hes helped out with leaks in the past. As for cofirmed source I have a strong feeling he is.

Also @Twistlaw my Italian is rusty, but please screenap it.

3 Likes

@Dr_Chronos Thanks for the clarification!

@TwistLaw I impatiently await what he has to say then.

Itaria is legit.

Wait a few.

2 Likes

Policy is, this goes through @Mesonak first IM him with the details

@RedMageGizmo If CM4Sci says he’s legit, then he’s probably without a doubt legit.

Fine, as soon as I know anything I’ll PM him.