BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

S-seriously?

Greebles =/= complicated

1 Like

what’s wrong with complex again?

1 Like

We are talking about CM4Sci here. He was the one who found out the larger Ekimu, beasts and Umarak TD along with the deleted booster pack. There’s no reason to doubt his legitimacy unless someone starts to impersonate him.

3 Likes

We weren’t right then, @Scarilian said he found somebody who is getting a catalog tonight.

I thought he was talking about CM4SCi, but he has been member from just 2011. Guess Scarilian is talking about a different source then.

It doesn’t Matter
Anyone can lie
I’m not saying that he is lying but to not blindly trust him

Ths sure sounds farmiliar thought Jakami. Here we go again, and I’ll just pull out my popcorn bucket. Jakami then realized that his thoughts were being narrated by Morgan Freeman. Jello Pudding

4 Likes

isn’t that that other guy who did horrible things to young women?

The source has been directed to Meso anyway, so it doesn’t matter. If you don’t want to wait for Meso or he thinks the rumor is fake, you’re gonna have to go to Eurobricks to see it.

More or less the same. I expect him to be Toa-sized, with a larger hammer and perhaps a sheild. I’m also pretty sure he’s going to have the same MoCr (Although a recolor would be nice.)

does he have the sketches already done? if so can someone link them to me?

Whelp, I’ve found Scar’s source. I won’t share the name to protect privacy and whatnot, but it’s the same guy who sent pics to J2G and C4sci. He seems like a reliable source.

Nope.

3 Likes

I dont know who Scars source is, but it seems we shouldn’t expect anything more than descriptions from CM4SCI, if he gets the pics.

it’s the same guy who did the Nexo knights sketches
-VP

so we should be getting sketches

1 Like

No. CM4sci drew the pictures, he does not have the catalog. The source sent the confidential pics to CM4sci and has been suspended from Eurobricks. We won’t get sketches in a while, but we might get info.

That’s stupid. I really don’t see how leaks harm LEGO in any fashion besides letting people decide whether to buy a product or not prematurely which in itself shouldn’t be a problem unless you have something bad to hide, and then that’s just low. In fact, they’ve always been a seasonal event. LEGO might as well suck it up and let it happen.

Not sure who you’re responding too…

But anyway yes, it does harm them. I’ll use myself for an example: I was thinking about getting some of this year’s Ultra Agents. Now that I’ve seen Nexo Knights I’ve decided to save up for more of those sets. If I hadn’t seen the leaks I would have bought the UA set and later the Nexo Knights anyway. There’s also the issue of copying designs and whatever, but I’m sure you’ve already heard that.

@Dr_Chronos Here’s what I see: consumer advantages vs corporation advantages. I’m all for us having more information so we don’t have to buy things we don’t need and rather save money for later sets. I don’t care what a corporation wants because in the end all they care about is money sooo…

There. You’ve answered your own question. It’s all about the money, what a surprise.

1 Like

MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY!

Anyway, I realllllllllllllly hope we get those pictures soon.