BIONICLE 2016: What Really Happened

Two years ago I uploaded a video titled “How BIONICLE Really Came Back” which gained a lot of traction on these boards. It satirized the community’s reaction to G2 as well as what we knew about the reboot at the time A year later, I posted “BIONICLE 2015: What Really Happened” which spoofed 2015’s story and sets. The series is now complete, as my latest video: BIONICLE 2016: What Really Happened has just been released, covering G2’s controversial conclusion. Since it was the reaction on these boards that garnered all these sequels, I found it fitting to share the conclusion here. I appreciate all the support I received on the predecessors and hope you enjoy this one just as much!

41 Likes

RIP the end was way too funny for me

3 Likes

Man I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.

1 Like

I absolutely loved this with all its references and jokes!

1 Like

Very hilarious and great job overall!
The animation was better than most and you did a fine job with the background and such.
I loved it!

1 Like

Awesome! Loved your other videos, and this was no exception. Great referential jokes, laughed a lot.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I was worried the opening would be a bit slow but I hoped the ending would make up for it!

Glad I could finally deliver :slight_smile: I would have liked to have fastracked this project and gotten this out when the initial shock to G2’s cancellation was hurting the community, but due to my schedule I was unable to get it done sooner than the original planned November Release.

Thanks a lot! I’m glad you got the references!

Glad you like it! While some of the backgrounds I did make myself, many of them were actually lifted directly from JTO. The Black Crater sequence is an example of this, everything in the background was a screenshot from JTO Episode 4.

Thanks a lot man! Glad you enjoy my content!

1 Like

Very nicely done, especially Lhikan’s one line… They were indeed all so, so misguided.

1 Like

This is great! The jokes made me laugh quite a bit.

1 Like

That joke about the Beasts’ names was too good.

1 Like

As I mentioned on the YT comment, this is absolutely phenomenal and I loved every second of it. Comedy gold all the way throughout. XD

-Mesonak

1 Like

This was amazing to watch! I loved how Malum was completely oblivious to his situation and just not wanted to be involved

1 Like

that was legitimately the best bionicle related video I have ever seen

the end killed me

“no matter what we do, this fandom will never be happy”

1 Like

You made Coffee canon. Give this man a medal!

“By the way We’ve been matoran this whole time” That made me lose it.

1 Like

I think kth studios should have made the jto episodes. Way better than legos version. Lol.

2 Likes