5 Likes

Perfect. Utter perfection.

2 Likes

i can see that one being used to react to the Tahu GWP as well
also thanks for that image, i’ll be sure to save it

4 Likes

We need the other Toa in this form now.

4 Likes

There’s also a product overview, with stuff like when it’s supposed to be released, what sets it comes with, etc., but if it’s real it’s absolutely leaked.
(it’s actually part of the same picture, you can see part of the text in the one TD posted)

edit:

1x1 tiles with printed eyes exist (thanks, Minecraft), but I suspect it’s just three black or trans-black 1x1 plates.

4 Likes

Okay just a friendly reminder: Don’t post leaks here.

5 Likes

Aw, shucks!

My bad

Pretend you saw nothing until the 18th

3 Likes

Will the FBI get me because i saved the image?

5 Likes

hmmm, very suspicious

2 Likes

Our Lego overlords are cracking down on it, that must mean it’s real! If it was fake why would they care?

I am legally required to say this is a joke.

7 Likes

Y̶e̶s̶ No

4 Likes

ITS TRUE! It was confirmed on reddit. The Bionicle Tahu and Takua set will be a gwp in 2023.

1 Like

Could you post a link to the confirmation post? I have yet to see anything on the subreddit beyond the same higher-quality pictures.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. I Reddit. :wink:

6 Likes

I think the choice of characters is perfect. Not only do they both perfectly represent 01, but I think they perfectly represent G1 as a whole. It’s not a coincidence we got these same characters as two of the final G1 sets back in 2010.

7 Likes

Once again, please don’t post the actuals leaks here and read our leak policy.

5 Likes

ah
well imma definately getting this, i mean there are a few sets i would quite like - maybe the new monkie kid hideout set - and this is as good an excuse to get em as any… (rip my wallet)

4 Likes

i don’t really buy normal lego these days, just bionicle
i may buy some sets and return them at target or something to avert suspicion

4 Likes

As a bit of an update, there’s been a post on the subreddit showing the figures in a more official-looking background with promo GWP text, with the poster claiming that they took the photo at work.

Still nothing official though.

3 Likes

By a qualified Lego Engineer, Product Designer and two or three other Lego house Employees I’m sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, I saw that too, will be cool if it happens although if it doesn’t it looks easily buildable enough. Interesting about what ranges must be purchased to qualify for said GWP though.

4 Likes