Bionicle 2023?

Y̶e̶s̶ No

4 Likes

ITS TRUE! It was confirmed on reddit. The Bionicle Tahu and Takua set will be a gwp in 2023.

1 Like

Could you post a link to the confirmation post? I have yet to see anything on the subreddit beyond the same higher-quality pictures.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. I Reddit. :wink:

6 Likes

I think the choice of characters is perfect. Not only do they both perfectly represent 01, but I think they perfectly represent G1 as a whole. It’s not a coincidence we got these same characters as two of the final G1 sets back in 2010.

7 Likes

Once again, please don’t post the actuals leaks here and read our leak policy.

5 Likes

ah
well imma definately getting this, i mean there are a few sets i would quite like - maybe the new monkie kid hideout set - and this is as good an excuse to get em as any… (rip my wallet)

4 Likes

i don’t really buy normal lego these days, just bionicle
i may buy some sets and return them at target or something to avert suspicion

4 Likes

As a bit of an update, there’s been a post on the subreddit showing the figures in a more official-looking background with promo GWP text, with the poster claiming that they took the photo at work.

Still nothing official though.

3 Likes

By a qualified Lego Engineer, Product Designer and two or three other Lego house Employees I’m sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, I saw that too, will be cool if it happens although if it doesn’t it looks easily buildable enough. Interesting about what ranges must be purchased to qualify for said GWP though.

4 Likes

According to that link, Lego still hasn’t officially revealed the set. It seems like that whole calendar might still be a leak.

3 Likes

while I’m hecking getting this set I think everyone should know the Enemy that is GWP (thanks to R.R. Slugger)

3 Likes

remember kids, you don’t need a receipt to return things at most stores
you can

• buy hundred dollar of lego
  • get tahu
  • go to target
  • return lego sets
  • get card for in-store credit
  • trade the 100 dollar target in-store credit card with your best friend for 95 dollars cash
  • have got tahu for five bucks
9 Likes

Since when?

4 Likes

YOUR A GENIUS!

4 Likes

or you could just sell it

4 Likes

Yup, as of right now the set has still not been officially revealed. What is being posted is an unofficial promo calendar as Lego stopped making official versions at the start of 2022, meaning that any images of sets in that calendar that haven’t been officially revealed or found on Lego’s servers are still considered leaks.

5 Likes

from the website

2 Likes

I’ll probably get both the Tahu and the Blacktron set on Bircklink

3 Likes

This leak is obviously fake, but it’s nice to see everyone excited about it.

3 Likes