Bionicle 5 Defected Skrall, Tera, Likus & Oris

Hello everybody! Today I am here because… I don’t actually really know how to make these introduction things…

Well anyways, I am making this topic to discuss the characters that were ment to be in the fifth Bionicle movie;
Oris, A jungle Glatorian
A defected Skrall, That is good.
Tera and Likus, two con-artists from some tribe. Wikipedia States iron and ice, not stating if agori or glatorian (don’t know who is form which) and bs01 says Tera is a glatorian from the earth tribe.

So I got one question to kick this of, what are their(Tera and Likus) tribes?
Edit: Tera is Earth, Likus is Ice.

“Source”: List of Bionicle media - Wikipedia
BIONICLEsector01
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Tribehttp://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Tribe
Source: Bionicle #5 Treatment - blogs_blog_26 - BZPower

10 Likes

Interestingly enough there’s also a pretty popular MOCist on MOCpages who also happens to be on here, who found this name after BIONICLE was cancelled and used it for his user, eh @Likus?

1 Like

Why? WHY?! I WANTED THOSE DINOSAURS SO BADLY!

I think Tera is from the Earth tribe, and Likus is from the Iron one?
(Cause “terra” means “earth”)

5 Likes

Orus: junge
Tera: Earth
Likus: Ice

Source:

Edit: this story was made before there was an Earth tribe or an iron tribe, so they tentatively called the Plague tribe Earth. Later, the Earth Tribe was canonized, and Tera was kinda retconned to be Earth, thus the discrepancy.

4 Likes

@Willess12 Thank you.

Robotic dinosaurs was planned to be on Bota Magna for Bionicle 6.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

I know! :smiley:
That’s why I said it :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know who you’re talking about.

3 Likes

If I remember this right, this was only a proposed story that might have been used. It was never approved by anyone but Greg posted it on his blog after BIONICLE was canceled.

Whether or not we would have gotten cyborg dinosaurs in 2010, I don’t know. I did hear that we would have gotten elemental lords and a baterra set, but that could just be a rumor.

3 Likes

Likus created his username independently of the (semi-non-canon) character.

4 Likes

I was really hoping we got a 5th movie, I too really wanted to get a glimpse at the bio mechanical dinos. That would be sweet. So weird talking about the year that never was…

2 Likes

Not fond of the Dinosaurs idea, honestly, CoughtDinobotsCough, but the new characters seemed like they could have been interesting, (especially the defected Skrall) and the rough story treatment Greg gave seemed like it could have drastically improved upon the elements (pun not intended) introduced in The Legend Reborn.

4 Likes

bu- but the dinobots are awesome! (not the Michael Bay ones the fall of cybertron ones)

3 Likes

The Dinobots are always awesome unless stated otherwise.

5 Likes

Okay, maybe a bad example then. Still, I don’t know that dinosaurs would have worked for Bionicle.

2 Likes

This is a lame argument under certain contexts, but… I don’t see why they wouldn’t have. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Meh, they dont really fit in bionicle.

1 Like

… but why not?
They had all kinds of other animals.
Also, Skirmix.

3 Likes

… Island of dinobots?

2 Likes

Dang that sounds way more cooler! I imagine there were a tribe that went underground to prevent the spread of a disease they had but overtime the disease formed a symbiosis with the plague tribe and they learned how to manipulate viruses and cure illnesses. They would have more reason to orchestrate the core war because the many injuries suffered by soldiers would require their help and force tribes to pay for their services.

the rogue skrall i was especially excited for

1 Like