Bionicle: A Tale of a War: Season 1 Episode 3: Captured

The Toa took their weapons. Warter had a sword. Vladin and Distraxx too. Vladin used a remote-control with a lot of buttons and activated the security robots. They started to run to the door, but then a big Toa of Stone smashed most of them. The Toa took his axe and tried to attack Warter, but Distraxx protected him.

• So you are the new agent, right? The Toa said.
  • My name is Distraxx, the Toa of Shadow!
  • Hello! I am Jal! Toa of Stone!
    Jaw hit Distraxx with his leg. Vladin took his orange Fire Blaster and launched fireballs to Jal. His armor transformed in fire, but Jal didn’t stop to attack Distraxx. Then Warter used his sword and cut Jal’s axe. But then a laser hit the ground under Warter and make him unconscious. It was a Nexus.
  • Do the same thing with to others!
  • Yes!
    Jal jumped above Vladin and hit his head. Vladin fall unconscious too. The last thing that Distraxx saw was Jal’s and Nexus’s shadows.

When he woke up, Vladin was in a chain. He saw Warter and Distraxx in chains too.

• Where are we?
  • They captured us. We are in their plane, Warter said.
  • They want to bring us to Waj, Distraxx said.
  • Oh boy. We need to run.
  • But how?
  • Where are our weapons?
  • In that bag! Distraxx said, looking at a bag on a wall.
  • I will use my fire to meld the chain!
  • You can’t this walls stop our elemental powers!
  • Oh boy.
    A door opened and Nexus entered in the room.
  • New plan! He said. We are too heavy. Some of you need to jump from the plane.
  • But he will die!
  • This is the point!
  • But Waj want to see us all!
  • Not at all.
    Nexus transformed his arm into a blaster. Then a knife entered in Nexus’s suit and it de
  • So who want to die?
    Then a knife entered in Nexus’s suit and make it to fell on the ground. It was Htes.
  • Who is this guy? Distraxx said.
  • He is our friend, Htes! Vladin said.
  • Hello! You need my help?
    Htes was a Toa of Stone. He cut the chains and used a bomb to destroy a wall.
  • Now, let’s jump! He said. We are not to height!

@Toa_Distraxx
@Toa_Vladin
@Asriel
@yolo360nosescope

vs.

@Waj
@Jal
@Omega_Tahu

2 Likes

Im going to give you just a little tip, cuz I always get lost reading these, every character should have their own “introduction” using the - at the start of everything else is weird, you could make something like

Warter = -
Distraxx= -+
Waj= -±

Neah, I am good.

Really. I most of the time write using -. It is so regular for me. Plus, I don’t want to make thousands of symbols for every character.