BIONICLE Boxart Dicussion Topic

Has anyone noticed the markings to the left on the box for Kopaka and Melum?

3 Likes

I think my favorite box art was probably the Mata’s. I displayed the characters pretty good and everything

I really like the summer 2016 boxart

1 Like

My first Bionicle set, Nuhrii (aka what I thought was little Tahu back then because of his mighty pose similar to Tahu on all the promo art). I still have all the boxes of all my Bionicles to this day, the beauty of having a mom that actually encourages not throwing away useful stuff. Still use the boxes for storage for most of the sets.

My favorite box art are from 2004 and 2015. Favorite canisters are the 2001/2002/2004 ones, but the 2006/2008 are also useful for storage.

7 Likes

Mine thinks that I use too much canisters and they are lying around full empty.

1 Like

HEY SINCE THIS TOPIC’S BEEN DEAD FOR OVER A MONTH I THOUGHT I’D REVIVE IT XD

Most of the boxart from BIONICLE is nostalgic for me.

1 Like

The sets them selves may not have been particularly great, but the presentation looks good to me.
@ChaoticTempleKnight, Did you notice that, while LoSS is on the box, he’s absent from the instructions?

1 Like

i really liked the aesthetic of the bohrok and bohrok va boxart it was really cool.
the hive aesthetic is something i have loved forever!!!
<3

1 Like

I always really liked the rahkshi boxart (obviously)
and so i find that’s my favoirte

1 Like

I did like the Avohkii and Kraahkan in the back ground, along with the island of Mata Nui. Nostalgic stuff, man.

1 Like

Malum’s box art has someone in the background, and I still can’t tell who it is.

Any ideas?

5 Likes

It vaguely reminds me of Kongu Mahri holding a spear…

2 Likes

original 2010-2011 storyline

6 Likes

Maybe an elemental lord?

3 Likes

Tried to make the pic clearer but I still have no clue

4 Likes

Baterra perhaps?

I don’t think Baterra wield giant spears

2 Likes

Perhaps super hybrid soldier prototypes?

It’s Pohatu Uniter!

Actually, these figures show up in the boxart of Strakk, Vorox, Tarix, and Skrall, too. The one on Vorox’s is a Sand Worm, Skrall’s has a Giant Scorpion, Malum and Strakk have Glatorian that are most likely early concept art of Vastus and Kiina, respectively, and Tarix has some kind of centipede thing.

So, to answer you question, it’s Vastus.
~W12~

4 Likes

It’s probably prototype Vastus then. As you can see, there aren’t any humongous horns on the back of the helmet.

2 Likes