BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

I have Obsidian, but in tan and gray. Is it a misprint, or some kind of rare item?

1 Like

That’s just RID Obsidian:
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Obsidian_(RID)

2 Likes

@Axelford That’s so cool! Imagine the kid named Tahu was really into Bionicle…

The closest I have of anything of that sort is that two people in my grade are named Kai and Jay (obviously Ninjago)

2 Likes

If you’re older than 10, it’s not a Ninjago reference.

8 Likes

cries in realising its been ten whole years

3 Likes

Mah boi Zadahk be chillin’

Source: Zathura A Space Adventure

There is also a Bionicle comic or maybe Zadahks instructions on the desk under the other stuff

14 Likes

it is neither; it’s a hardcover book titled KNIGHTS.

EDIT: no wait, I see it, it’s under the book. Given the thickness of it and the contrast between the background and the glow around the font, as well as how close the edges of the page are to the logo, it’s porbably the Nidhiki instruction booklet.

11 Likes

The scary part is that you know all this off the top of your head.

12 Likes

That may be. I often read that Bionicle was in Zathura, but I only heard of Krekka and Nidhiki, not Zadhak. But I’ve never seen the film.

6 Likes

if only :pensive: I went on a hunch and cross-checked both nidhiki and zadahk’s instructions because I knew takanuva’s instructions were far too wide to fit in the same amount of space and makuta’s has a gap on the right side.

7 Likes

wait what, ive watched Zathura a handful of times but i never pick up on them

5 Likes

It’s just what I read… Like I said I’ve never watched it.

3 Likes

the lego friends/bionicle crossover we didn’t know we needed

20 Likes

That’s neat! We need more “games” like that!

4 Likes

I don’t need it…I don’t need it…

I need it!!!
Which set is that in?

7 Likes

That does it, I hate lego now. Implying Bionicle is a Girl’s Game??? Why would they do this?
/jk

(also, we all know there’s no way Tahu would beat Kopaka at all, let alone by that much)

3 Likes

Or implying that no kids nowadays know how violent the story was (ie. Toa killing Bohrok which are made of Matoran, parts of said Bohrok used in upgrading Matoran and making mechs, literally all of Karzahni, etc.)

3 Likes

She has a white figurine on her desk, I suspect Kopaka is her favourite and so maybe she is playing as him? Or deliberately losing to her favourite???

8 Likes

did lego just make a friends gamer girl

also a bionicle fighting game that isn’t on mobile @lego would be cool

12 Likes

smh lego friends really out here showing twitch streamer as good career option

9 Likes