BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

do you know what the size is?

6 Likes

i’m fairly sure it’s just printed onto the wall, not actually a model of his armour

3 Likes

It isn’t 3D?

1 Like

i don’t know. half of me says it’s printed, but the other half asks why it has a shadow.

4 Likes

If it’s in a Lego store, I don’t really think it counts as a “cameo in non-bionicle related stuff.” Lego stores are/were very Bionicle related.

7 Likes

I don’t know if walls are considered Bionicle

10 Likes

Someone should ask Greg

5 Likes

This:

Read the crest on the side of the jet.

8 Likes

funny eljay air force moment

but seriously this isn’t a bionicle cameo

8 Likes

My brother has a kid in his class called Tahu and my first year of Highschool the art prefect was called Pohatu…remember that TLG straight up stole words :stuck_out_tongue: So B-52 insignia mentioning Lewa? Yeah, just something in the language of the area (probably Hawaii, after all most Pacifica languages share similar components.)

8 Likes

You actually knew people who had the same names as the Toa!? Cool!

3 Likes

Come to think of it, I remember in a Ranger Rick magazine I had when I was 7-8-9 there was a page full of animal-related jokes that kids had sent in, and one of the kids credited was “Hahli F.”

6 Likes

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Obsidian_(BM)#Toys
caption for the first toy image

7 Likes

and the second

7 Likes

I have Obsidian, but in tan and gray. Is it a misprint, or some kind of rare item?

1 Like

That’s just RID Obsidian:
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Obsidian_(RID)

2 Likes

@Axelford That’s so cool! Imagine the kid named Tahu was really into Bionicle…

The closest I have of anything of that sort is that two people in my grade are named Kai and Jay (obviously Ninjago)

2 Likes

If you’re older than 10, it’s not a Ninjago reference.

8 Likes

cries in realising its been ten whole years

3 Likes

Mah boi Zadahk be chillin’

Source: Zathura A Space Adventure

There is also a Bionicle comic or maybe Zadahks instructions on the desk under the other stuff

14 Likes