BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

Not to burst your bubble (or maybe you meant this as a joke, but whatever), the green lantern, Stel, was created in 1980-something.

4 Likes

Mask of Time is canon!

Also, I find this as a cameo, sort of.

19 Likes

Not quite a cameo, but it is interesting.
I did sort of get a transformers comics vibe from that weird promotional comic.

7 Likes

But this is almost an exact copy of that picture, down to the shape of the body itself.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know. it almost makes me question the legitimacy of the comic.

5 Likes

Dont tell the Mouse! Disney is gonna sue them if they find this out.

1 Like

trust me, If it’s of any interest to Disney, they would have seen it already.

anyways, back on topic

1 Like

We were actually, not sure where you were…

1 Like

Anyone ever catch the Bionicle cans in Corey’s room in That’s so Raven?

4 Likes

Saw Gali at 25:54 in Spy kids 2. Though I haven’t seen any in Spy kids 3 during Eatmoretoast47’s lets watch of it.

5 Likes

So, I was once taking a government quiz, and one question asked about the constitutionality of certain acts. On of the options was “The state of Mata Nui wants to form a militia” or something like that.

True Story.

30 Likes

…Dagnabit, now I’m thinking of how that would even work, and want to write a story off of that.

10 Likes

OK, this isn’t quite a cameo, but still, I thought it was cool :stuck_out_tongue:https://youtu.be/9ynmwFK3bfU?t=6m25s

3 Likes

Uh, there was the show, it was on E4. I cant remember what it was called. There was this family who adopted a kid, and the girl got jealous of her new brother. She found Takanuva in his box and thought her parents would be ashamed of him for liking Bionicle. When the parents found out they became interested in Bionicle and the kid started explaining shadow leaches and Takanuva’s journey to Karda Nui. I think it was actualy done in honour of Bionicle reboot.

9 Likes

I remember seeing a Ghost Show where some guy as a kid was playing Matau Hordika.

5 Likes

Casper?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
/s

3 Likes

I think I know what you saw. I think it was Suburgatory, that one show from ABC. I remember because I saw that scene and legitimately freaked out and jumped up the yell when noticing it.

5 Likes

Yes, it was that. Recognised the name as soon as you said it. I think that was the most indepth Bionicle cameo I’ve ever come across.

5 Likes

17 Likes

You could argue the same for Queen Chrysalis, who was Roodaka

7 Likes