BIONICLE Canon Contest #1: The First, Part 2 (Art) - By DSS-ForgeMasterCreations The "Kanohi Whakaaro" (outdated)

That’s good. As psychological research has shown, after all, the sense that you’ve had some sort of success, for instance through encouragement from others, creates more motivation in that individual to keep doing that thing they’re encouraged to do - or sense they’ve had some kind of success in. For instance, the fact that Mesonak said that it was a very good-looking model and indeed made under stressful conditions. Thanks for allowing him to enter. I hope that he will continue to do so on the other contests. Has he done one on the Toa Hagah contest? (It’s over now unfortunately. Even I hadn’t had time to enter!) I’ve tired to learn to use Bricklink Stud.io, but it’s actually kind of confusing to me. LDD was easier, but more limited in many ways too. Anyway, here’s to your son’s participation in our great fandom and him feeling welcome in the future to come! Hope you had a good July 4th!

1 Like