BIONICLE Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker

Artakha is generally going to be a larger build. Also, it was known that Helryx was going to be the first contest for a while before it began, while there was a poll for the second one.

2 Likes

Easier in general to make a Toa Design, especially one described as extremely frail and having no armor. Alot fewer restrictions Helryx as well (for better or for worse ._.).

I’d say we’ll probs see somewhere in the 40-60 range for entries this time round.

-Solaris Magnus

1 Like

I’m trying to link my contest entry here, how do I do that?

Just copy paste the url link to your topic, and then paste the link here!

-Solaris Magnus

Thanks!

Here’s my entry!

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

At long last! Here’s my entry. Best of luck to everyone, this has been a blast!

5 Likes

One shade.

Not true. He created it. Surely he held it upon creating it.

Yes but did he wield it.

2 Likes

He did weld it. Close enough, right?

11 Likes

I’m throwing in my Artahka build into the run, I hope people like it.

2 Likes

I’m going to say no…

Weld, wield…tomato, tomahto…XD

-Solaris Magnus

4 Likes

Here is my entry into the contest. Hope y’all enjoy yourselves!

3 Likes

@Eljay

Here is my moc contest entry, hopefully it qualifies!

2 Likes
3 Likes

You beat me to the joke.

7 Likes

I’m really happy to present my new entry, Spheretakha.

Reject your fear, and become sphere.

Just kidding

30 Likes

Here’s my entry!

3 Likes

Honestly I think the small “controversy” with how people feel about these contests are kind of ridiculous. No matter what, nobody will be pleased with every model that gets selected. Nobody is going to satisfied with every single Bionicle set or Lego set in-general. We need to appreciate the fact that we’re even getting this opportunity again.

Like I said, if you don’t like a design, then that’s fine. Nobody said you have to agree with whichever one gets picked. But it’s best not to just go on and continuously whine about it. Complaining and just being a nuisance does nothing but ruin the fun for everyone and makes everybody else’s day a lot harder, especially everyone at TTV.

Hey so, I also have a question if you guys don’t mind. This is going to be for the rest of the people participating since I’m sitting out of this, but I just wanted to make sure…

Are pieces from Slizers/Throwbots & Roboriders allowed, or will it depend?

6 Likes