BIONICLE Celebrates the Movies (MCU Parody)

POV: You wake up in a world where there is no MCU, only the BIONICLE Cinematic Universe.

Took me about 13 hours in total to make this, I hope you like it! Some titles are obviously jokier than others, but let me know which ones you’d most want to see a studio do one day! :joy: :sob:

28 Likes

I saw this video yesterday. It’s really clean and well made!

5 Likes

Awesome video! And I actually wrote some ideas for what the plots of these movies could be:
Lesovikk: Nowhere To Run- Being hunted down after being framed for the murder of Karzahni, Lesovikk seeks out aid to clear his name
The Yesterday Quest- The toa must learn of the threat a hidden great being poses to their new world
Takanuva And The Powers That Be- After the mysterious disappearence of Kopaka and Pohatu, Takanuva takes it upon himself to seek information of their whereabouts
Ta-Koro Forever- (I have no ideas for what the plot for this one could be)
Element Lords- The lords stopped their disputes with each other when a mysterious being promises them aid in ruling Spherus Magna
Hewkii & Macku: Canonomania- (I also don’t have ideas for the plot of this one)
Federation of Fear Vol. 2- The Order of Spherus Magna tasks the group along with some new members to stop the being that plans to rule the world

3 Likes

This is worth my entire income.

3 Likes

What a shame that none of this will actually happen :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m guessing Ta-Koro is about the tribe rebuilding itself after the fall of the matoran universe.

2 Likes

With unity we can make these films a reality

4 Likes

Federation of Fear Vol. 2 needs to happen…

4 Likes

Interesting! I definitely have some ideas about what each of these films would hypothetically be about, but atm I’m more interested in seeing what other people think they would be.

2 Likes

We definitely need the Federation of Fear!

3 Likes

The video is great, but it ends kinda abruptly. tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tEND

1 Like

Yeah I would’ve liked to have done more, but it was using the actual audio from the Marvel phase 4 trailer and the next clip was footage from Shang-Chi. I don’t really have any way to fake that kind of footage, or at least not to the level of quality I wanted for this project, especially in such a short timeframe.

Maybe things’ll be different when the Phase 5 trailer comes around in a few years :wink:

2 Likes

This is worth my entire income, if I had an income.

2 Likes

Soon, very soon, the darkness will unfold…

Likely not.

Ta-Koro forever: Tahu and Jaller rebuild Ta-Koro, only to face yet more new threats, as they do every year of their lives.

1 Like

what what you’re doing this?

1 Like