Bionicle Character Drawing

I wanted to set up an ongoing activity on the forum for people who enjoy drawing bonkles, or just want to get better at it drawing them, like myself.

If you want to draw a certain character, feel free to say, but I can only choose one for each week. Why a week? Because, personally I never get things done unless there’s a deadline, this can also be changed, but there has to be some form of deadline. So next week you can post your work on this topic and show us all your work.

Before I end this post I would like to say some things:
This drawing can be any style whether it be realistic or cartoony, its whatever you find most comfortable. This can be digitally drawn or just the old school pen and paper, completely up to you.

If you have a character in mind, do tell.

11 Likes

I know what I’ll do at english lesson in school!

If it’s one character, i’d like to see an adaption of Arthaka :stuck_out_tongue: If ya want to be more traditional, (a character with a set) Vezon with an Omlak on would be fun to see

3 Likes

Okay then, we’ll start off with Vezon wearing an Olmak then, Artaka next week, jump it up a level. : )

3 Likes

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/determined-challenge-accepted-l.png

5 Likes

I’d love to assist you but my drawing skills can be easily located on the bottom shelf of your local convenience store.

3 Likes

because young children can easily reach them? =p

7 Likes

Would love to join, but don’t have a good way to draw things yet. Maybe after Christmas when I get a tablet :3

I might try to draw it as well, but my skills consist of edits in Paint.net, and crayola markers as an 8 year old. This should be fun

2 Likes

K then.

Time to make another drawing that I feel isn’t good enough

Oh right I need to do this.

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t even had a chance this week to sit down and draw, I’m extending the week. XD

3 Likes

The Olmak is fuzed to his face I guess

20 Likes

I like the doofy, almost fishlike aesthetic of the fused face and mask.

Also, I find it funny how Rise looks more annoyed than shocked or confused.

5 Likes

welp i can’t draw

did this at school on paint. might redo later with better drawing program

RIP me

7 Likes

For it being done on paint, that’s very impressive

4 Likes

Indeed, his face-skull was something I wasn’t sure about. So I just winged it and slapped on those Olmak sides.

3 Likes

I finally had the time today to finish him, I’ve been doing other sketches too but I think this is the best one, he kinda looks like prototype Avak IMO :smile:
Ps I ain’t no spectacular drawer either, so something like this can be quite demotivating XD

15 Likes

Aww that’s fantastic! Great job getting the Omlak to shape to a skakdi skull! :smiley:

Thank you, I outlined Vezons head shape before going over with the Olmak, thankfully the Olmak isn’t too difficult to get the shape of :slight_smile:

I can tell already, I’m gonna love drawing Artaka :stuck_out_tongue: