BIONICLE.com Gallery Archives

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this topic, but I wasn’t sure where else to ask.
I was wondering if the old MOCs on bionicle.com were archived. I figured it’d be a fun sort of time capsule to look back on. I checked the Wayback Machine, but the Gallery page wasn’t archived.
Just curious if there was something I missed

5 Likes

ah, mayhaps you be a gallerian of old? or perhaps a traveler simply seeking the wonder of eons past? i pray ye hear my wisdom, for there is no current means besides the foretold “way back machine” in which one can project their consciousness into ages past to view the contents of this once great civilization.

tldr: i dunno, wayback machine is the only thing i’ve really had luck with, the 2016 version of the gallery has a few pages you can access but not much and it’s quite finicky at times.

3 Likes

I’ve looked around in the past but haven’t had a lot of luck. I know I’ve got some pictures saved somewhere of some cool MOCs that were on there, like one titled something along the lines of the Crimson King that used a bunch of red technic plates as armor.

3 Likes