1 Like

So you have chosen… death

1 Like

You will never reach the truth

this is getting really off-topic.

But we’re closer to the truth now

take me homeeeeee

1 Like

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT! Oh, no! Ghid is here! He’s taking me awayyy…

2 Likes

the thing I want to know about those photos is how @Ghid made that akaku.

maybe we can go back to talking about cosplay and stuff instead of making this topic about ghid’s photos

2 Likes

we should just make a topic for ghids photos

It’s a highly elaborate and complex process which involves the fusion of three unknown elements into a fiberglass mold, supercooled with liquid oxygen, and mentally willed to become awesome and epic (just like me) and definitely does not involve going down to the dollar store and buying some plastic dinnerware before attacking it with a dremel tool and hotgluing an unghidly mess of what survives together.

2 Likes

THE MYSTERY HAS BEEN SOLVED!

Eh, one mystery. I happen to know the construction of the mask, doesn’t mean I made it. Care to tell me where the photos came from?

Oh, gosh darn it. Now that i look at it, yeah, it is totally made of paper plates.

one day Cordax

Although recently I was intimidated by another fellow who managed to fully 3d print a Hau in perfect detail (it took him a week) all as on segment, no cutting or gluing

1 Like

Hey, paper plates is cooler than melted plastic in a robot

faint eljay noises

2 Likes

Alas, I have finally figured out where the fabled Ghid footage came from!

The video is found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

The video is real, and it is public on youtube, but I’m not actually giving y’all the link right here. That’d be too easy.

4 Likes

Nice try; I got an ad before the video started playing.

1 Like

Is it this fever dream of a video?

Edit: While we’re on the subject of cosplay i think it’s fitting to post this

4 Likes

Close, but no. The video still remains a mystery.