Bionicle Deceiving Dreams: Part 1

This is a work of Bionicle Fiction based on my own head canon. There is a Hand Guide that can be found below.

Bionicle

Deceiving Dreams

Part 1

Gavan walked through the Lillypad part of Ga-Magna to the recently attacked section. He tried to remember where Vani’s house was, and eventually asked a male water Agori.
“Vani? Her house is the third one in the fifth row, three five, you got that Emberling?” Said the Water Agori balancing s stack of Bamboo on his shoulder.
“Yes, thank you.” Said Gavan, but then whispered in confusion, “Emberling?”
He strode down the rows till he hit the fifth one, and then down to the third house. He approached it and knocked.
“Yes?” Said a Huna clad dark blue Ga-Matoran, she was slightly smaller than the other Ga-Matoran. “Oh, what brings you here brings you here Ta-Matoran?”
“My name’s Gavan, I was here during the Tarakava attack, we talked afterwards as I helped you rebuild your home.”
“Oh, it’s you, come in.” Said Vani. She lead Gavan into the house and pushed some seaweed off of a bamboo chair for him to sit on. The home was chaotic, bits of seaweed and paper strewn about.
“Sorry, I’ve been busy rebuilding.” Said Vani.
“No problem.” Said Gavan.
“What did you want to see me about?”
“I know you broke your Kohli stick in the attack, so I picked you up a new one.” Said Gavan.
“Oh, thank you, as you can tell, I’m a little short on widgets.” Said Vani. Gavan had known how hard it was for an aspiring Kohli player to come by money. Vani took the stick and put it up on a shelf above her doorway.
“Would you like to walk a bit?” She Asked.
“Sure.” Said Gavan. They stepped outside and began to walk along the suspended Lillypad pathways. Gavan had always loved water, it was pure, peaceful, shimmering, unlike fire, which crackled and burned with a great ferocity. He had always wondered why he was a Ta-Matoran, he never felt at he surrounded by magma.
“Hey you!” Cried a Matoran. Gavan turned around to see the rude Ce-Matoran walking up to him. “Ta-Matoran!”
“Yes?” Said Gavan. He stopped along with Vani to allow the Ce-Matoran to catch up.
“Hi, hey, is this your Ga-Matoran friend?”
“I’m Vani,” Said Vani holding out her hand. The Ce-Matoran just waved. “And what do you mean friend?” The Ce-Matoran ignored her and said,
“Do either of you know where the Astrologer is, perhaps? I honestly got lost.” Gavan shrugged.
“I’ll take you.” Said Vani.
“Thanks.” Said the Ce-Matoran. Vani walked them out of the Lillypad section of Ga-Magna and moved towards the Suva, which no longer served as a mask station for the Toa Nuva, but instead as a home for the two Turaga of every Magna village. Vani lead them over to a stone building not far from the Suva. The Ce-Matoran walked up to the door and knocked. It opened a creak before swinging open with bang as a Ce-Matoran burst out shouting.
“Kitu! You Won’t believe what I’ve found! Come in come in!” The Ce-Matoran which Gavan could only assume was Rasija then pointed to him and Van and said.
“You to come in too.” Gavan looked at Vani and she shrugged. They walked in and followed the eccentric Matoran through the few small corridors to the telescope room. Rasija wore a white Mask of Sensory Aptitude that clashed with her dark blue and gold armor.
“Now, Kitu, what I’m about to show you will change the way you view Spherus Magna.” She said. Gavan leaned over and whispered to Rasija’s assistant.
“Kitu?”
“Let’s just say I’m waiting on a Naming Day.” She replied. A Ga-Matoran walked in with a wooden quill tucked behind a crease in her mask and a stack of papers in her arms.
“Morning Nixie.” Said Gavan garnering a surprised look from Vani and Kitu.
“Good Morning Gavan.” Said Nixie setting her papers down on a table next to the massive telescope construct.
“Nixie, brilliant, you’re here, now we can show them.” Said Rasija.
“Is it to much to ask why we’re here?” Asked Vani.
“Your all part of the plan,” Said Rasija. “It’s written in the stars.” She pointed up and then pulled Kitu over to the telescope.
“Tell me, what do you see?”
“It’s mid day.” Said Kitu.
“Blast.” Said Rasija.
“Come now, did you really expect them to see anything?” Asked Nixie.
“It’s our job to believe the impossible.” Said Rasija.
“Not on a day to day basis.” Whispered Nixie. Gavan chuckled.
“What are we doing here, exactly?” Asked Kitu.
“A prophesy.” Said Rasija.
“What prophecy?” Asked Vani.
“It is significantly groundbreaking. I’ve consulted with the Agori astrologers up north, and they’ve never seen this alignment of stars in their recorded history.” Said Nixie, herself getting excited.
“Kitu, I’ll be spending another week here, so you need not stay.” Said Rasija.
“What?!” Exclaimed Kitu. “So I heaved myself all the way from Ce-Magna for nothing?!” This time Nixie stepped in for her partner and said,
“Maybe Kitu should stay in and help us.” Kitu seamed even more unhappy at that suggestion.
“Brilliant idea Nixie.” Exclaimed Rasija. Kitu appeared to try to disagree, but it seamed she knew it was no good.
“May we leave?” Asked Vani.
“What?” Said Rasija who had been previously absorbed in thought.
“Do you still require our presence?” Vani reiterated her question.
“Oh, yes, whatever.” Said Rasija going back to reading her papers. Vani and Gavan walked out and Gavan turned to her and said.
“Well, I should be getting back to Ta-Manga.”
“All right, goodbye.” Said Vani.

Here is the Hand Guide, this will also contain links to other Deceiving Dreams based work.

Here is the Prologue:

1 Like