bionicle dnd

so I was thinking of running dnd adventure for a group that has never heard of bionicle.

it would be broken up into 10 parts for each year

so 2 main problems.
-death of players
-8 players needed
(6 toa takuanuva jaller these would be temporary players)

the 6 player would be mata in the first year and second Nuva in the 3rd and so on
also it would be a massive job to convert the whole thing to dnd

3 Likes

8 players is a humongous group for DnD. I would recommend only sticking to six. Believe me i’ve done a huge group like that, not fun for the DM.

3 Likes

well I would have the take and jaller as temporary charters/npcs for 2003

1 Like

should also mention the beauty of DND is that it’s not a set narrative. Your players will likely not do what you expect and do different stuff from the canon. Just be aware of that.

4 Likes

the canon would be a guide a outline

1 Like

I don’t think you quite understand DnD then.

People come with their own characters (not pre-determined ones) expecting to make their own decisions. Players don’t come for an outline or railroad or linear predetermined path.

Good luck finding players, I guess. I know I’d never play in such a campaign myself.

2 Likes

well I guess I could have it so it’s the more adaptable story but you create a toa/matoran for it
thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Yeah that sounds like a lot better of an idea.

2 Likes

BUT theses people would not even have heard of bionicle

2 Likes

Then I would pitch the idea of Bionicle as a whole and as a setting, giving them a general rundown of the world. Then if that doesn’t get the players excited to make tier own characters, than I doubt they’d enjoy playing a full campaign.

3 Likes

anything else this would be a 1.5 year long adventure so I need all the help I can get

1 Like

What’s Bionicle?

3 Likes

well its a long story…

1 Like

Better get started then.

3 Likes

I believe red star games has there own dnd like system for bionicle

2 Likes

oh yeah i forgor :skull:

1 Like