Bionicle Eternal

And now, the eighth and final chapter of Act 2 has been added to the site: Duty, which you can read with the following link.

Enjoy!

1 Like

And now, something that @EmperorDuckie has requested (and also because we can), the beginnings of the release of the main story on TTV!

Click here to begin!

1 Like

Just as a notice, new chapters are being released daily, so be sure to check back!

1 Like

“Daily.”

(aka when Jay gets back from work later)

I uploaded today’s chapter already

oh yeah so you did shush don’t mind me

That would be nice

Act 2’s topic is up! Click here to read the first chapter!

1 Like

As a notice, we’re extending the hiatus for Act 3 to this week AND next week, so as to perfect the story (and the new models!).

So please bear with us, and know it’ll lead to a better experience in the long run.

1 Like

more time for you and tiche to read TF comics

It’s for Rocka to finish the models mostly. Me and Obs would be reading them regardless :derp:

This week marks the beginning of Act 3!

Chapter one will be posted here and on the site on Thursday, so be sure to check back!

Chapter 1 of Act 3: Aftermath, has been posted! You can either read it on the ttv topic here, or the site here.
Enjoy!

Later today we’ll be releasing the next model in the Bionicle Eternal lineup. I’ll have a link here once it is up, so be sure to check back for the reveal!

Edit:

It’s now online! Check it out here!

Chapter 2 of Act 3: Unforgivable, is now available! You can either read it on the ttv topic here, or the site here.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Chapter 3 of Act 3: Stormclouds, is here! You can either read it here on ttv, or here on our website.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Chapter 4 of Act 3: Pivot, is now available! You can read it either on ttv, or [on our website.] (https://sites.google.com/view/bionicle-eternal/story/book-1-emergence/act-3-eternity/pivot?authuser=0)

1 Like

Chapter 5 of Act 3: Reap the Whirlwind, is here! You can either read it here on ttv, or here on the site.

1 Like

Chapter 6 of Act 3: To End A War, is now available! The chapter can either be read on ttv, or on our website.

Apologies on the slightly later-than-usual update, but it’s worth it. This chapter’s a big one: Chapter 7 of Act 3: Heralds of the Eternal, which you can either read here, or here.
Enjoy!

In addition, stay tuned for Monday, when we’ll finally release the page on the Sons of the Eternal themselves.

1 Like