BIONICLE: FALLEN VIRTUES - Character Apps

Name: Pohatu
Species: Toa
Element: Stone
Mask: Kakama Nuva
Weapon(s):Feet extensions + climbing claws
Appearance:

Personality: friendly and cheerful,but also chatty to the point where he can sometimes get annoying.
History: Created by Artahka to awake Mata Nui in the event of his incapacitation, Pohatu and his team were sent to Karda Nui to eliminate the Avohka from the island. Following this, they were put inside the Codrex to await a situation that would require their attention. When this situation arose, the Toa Mata, Pohatu included, were set adrift off the shores of Mata Nui for 1000 years until they drifted ashore. Once on the island, the Toa fought off the Rahi and then the Bohrok, They defeated the Bahrag and then were dropped in Energized Protodermis. When they emerged, they were the Toa Nuva. Following the looss and subsequent return of their elemental powers, the Toa Nuva fought off the Rakshi with help from the seventh Toa, Takanuva and returned to Metru Nui. Once there they set off for Voya Nui to retrieve the mask of Life.
Location at this moment: Shperus Magna/ Metru Nui, depending on the time period this is set in

Name: Ameus (Uh-may-us)
Species: Vortixx
Element: None
Mask: Powerless battle mask
Weapon(s): Claws on all four limbs used less for battles and more for climbing, A bow with poison arrows
Appearance: A slender blue vortixx with some black on his arms and legs. One would easily mistake him for a female of his species.
Personality: He is an antiquarian and philosopher. He values wisdom above most other things and is very curious about the universe. He is amoral and rarely does anything that does not benefit him, though he may sometimes have a weird way of going about things.
History: He was born among the matriarchal society of Xia and like all of the other men were put to slavery. He grew older and managed to claim a boat so he could get off the island and satisfy his lust for exploration. He sailed to the Northern Continent and found a civilization that was prosperous and without oppression. He traveled the universe trying to uncover it’s secrets. He eventually returned to his homeland to see if the situation had changed, though when he returned he found that the land was in ruins and the society had turned to Social Darwinism. He tried to change it but he had failed. He had grown older and more jaded, but he had finally found his lead to discovering how the universe came about. On the Southern Continent he had found out about Voya Nui and how it allegedly ‘fell through the bottom of the universe’. He also found out about Karzahni. He sailed off to Karzahni to bribe him for a trip outside the universe.
Location at this moment: On a boat headed for the island of Voya Nui

I will post Avak later.

Great job; this is what a good application should be. I’m revoking Wolfslash’s ability to play as a canon character, as they have frequently not followed clear instructions.

Clear instruction? in the original post you never specified wether they were nuva or mata, and didnt ask for a pic. Then when you asked for a pic you said mata, then said that you wanted nuva. If that is your definition of clear instructions than you and me are not reading from the same dictionary

I am going to drop out before this gets bad

i can already tell how convoluted and confusing this is gonna be

Yeah, the instructions were pretty unclear.

Name: Avak
Species: Skakdi
Element: Stone
Mask: His face
Weapon(s): Seismic Pickaxe, Zamor Launcher
Appearance: http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/5/5a/Avak.png
Personality: A rebellious soul, doesn’t like being told what to do and will often disobey orders just to spite the other Piraka. Like the other Piraka he is especially weary of Zaktan. He will always avoid fights if he doesn’t have a clear advantage. He controls the Nektann that patrol the island and is a very talented engineer. Also really hates Reidak.
History: Avak was once an engineer on Zakaz before Spiriah’s experiments. After the experiments he gained the ability to create prisons and once jailed TSO. He was captured by other Dark Hunters on a mission to save TSO. He became a Dark Hunter despite his actions. He met five others of his species and they were often paired together. The six of them left the Dark Hunters on a quest to find Teridax and confirm if the rumors of him being beaten by a toa. They entered Mangaia and found Teridax’s corpse. Hakann found the Spear of Fusion and accidently used it on Vezok splitting him into Vezon. Vezon leaves with the spear and the six head for Voya Nui inside canisters.
Location at this moment: The Piraka stronghold

Oh, the Cordak are mounted on his backpack for flight. They cannot move.

The idea you suggested, just do that for mine instead of da crossover if it bothers you :smile:

Right, let’s see how this goes:
Bear in mind that due to lack of space, almost all my Bionicle collection is packed away, so I can’t make a custom matoran and my camera is AWOL so I can’t take pictures of what I do have, so you’ll just have to bare with me on the description.

Name: Harkine

Species: Matoran

Element: Fire

Mask: Noble Matatu (Turaga Nuju’s mask)

Weapon(s): Disk Launcher, Hachet, Short Sword.

Appearance: Primarily Red and Black bodied with a grey mask.

Personality: Something of a loner, sassy and will bail out at the first sign of trouble, believing discretion is the greater part of valor.

History: A Ta-Matoran engineer, Harkine likes nothing more than fulfilling his roll as the one who makes everything…
…Until he gets bored and decides to visit one of the other villages.
His travels take him far and wide, but one narrow scrape is enough to dispel his wanderlust and drive him into his forge until lack of materials or work necessitates venturing forth again, though not necessarily travel.

Location at this moment: Voya Nui

DISCUSSION HAS MOVED TO ANOTHER THREAD, TO STOP IT BEING “CONVOLUTED AND CONFUSING”

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Name: Tiew
Species: Matoran
Element: Shadow; disguised as Air before conversion even though she’s a female
Mask: Powerless Zatth
Weapons: Karzanhite Force Cannon (KFC, basically the missile launcher included with sets like the Rouge Shadow with an actual place to grab it), Visorak Feet as hands
Appearance: Take Tanma. Reverse his arms and legs. Make his body black, and his limbs Metru Green. Take away the jetpack. Replace the feet with Shadow Matoran feet.
Make his head trans-orange. Replace the Noble Miru with a Zatth. Replace his swords with Visorak Feet. Give your newly formed Tiew her KFC.
Personality: She’s angry most of the time, but trigger-happy most of the time.
History: Tiew was the first Av-Matoran to be drained of Light, though she still knows right from wrong. She was shunned from villages due to the fact she was green instead of blue ‘like a normal Ga-Matoran’. Lives as a loner in Voya Nui.
Current Location: Said Voya Nui.