BIONICLE Fanfiction Story: Surrender or Run

Hmmm. I would say to reveal the entirety of the plan as the story progresses; that way you can still keep some suspense and mystery between chapters.

1 Like

honestly i would agree with @Rukah

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking about it and decided that this would be a better route to take

1 Like

UPDATE
Iā€™ve been too busy binge watching Ninjago for some reason (maybe because itā€™s addicting), but Iā€™ll try to work on Chapter 22. But watching Ninjago somewhat made me realize how much better I could have written this story, and not gonna lie I kinda lost motivation for a bit, but my concept for this story is one that I personally think is really cool, so I wonā€™t give up on this story.

3 Likes

I think you should keep going

1 Like

same here - your doin a great job dude

2 Likes

UPDATE

Iā€™m currently placing this project on a hiatus because of school starting up again, but I assure you Iā€™m not giving up on this story! Chapter 22 is still in the works and Iā€™ll release it when I have time.

3 Likes

UPDATE

Still a hiatus, but Iā€™ve gotten more progress done on Chapter 22 than last timeā€¦

When Iā€™m writing long stories like these I often get confused myself about the time scale over which the events take place, and also the sequence of events I had planned out too. Iā€™ll publish a short summary of all the chapters I had written so far just so that continuity will not be lost.

3 Likes

Ooh canā€™t wait! Hopefully you can finish soonā€¦

its fine dw - look forward to see the end result!

1 Like

UPDATE

Iā€™m really not satisfied with the way this story is going, so Iā€™ve decided to rewrite it in a better fashion. I will keep the vast majority of plot elements the same, but Iā€™ll try to make it more structured as oftentimes, when I was writing it, I often got confused with the timescale across which the story is taking place. Iā€™ll publish chapter 22 along with the updated version, which is bound to take some time. Iā€™m also currently working on a Ninjago fanfic in parallel to this so it will take some time.

Iā€™m not giving up on this project anytime soon, just going back to the drawing boardā€¦

3 Likes