BIONICLE G1 Canon Contests Discussion & Questions

I would probably only change the masks in a situation of duplicates. I’m not as stringent on metallic ratios, but I might change one Hagah if the winning entries end up all being gold or something like that. I would probably also leave the spears alone unless one tip ends up being notably larger or smaller than the others, in which I might keep the design but adjust the size.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. So it’s not a regional thing? It’s ending for everyone at the end of the hour?

I guess, for anyone here, spread this message around.

2 Likes

good thing I already voted. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve got all of Bomonga and Kualus done, but it’s taken me 10-20 minutes per poll so far :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You can do it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d prefer they each have a unique colour, but I’d also be down for a 2/2/2 split. Gold Bomonga looks pretty cool.

3/3 just doesn’t work for me, for a few reasons. First, I find it a little boring, but I’m also one of those people who doesn’t want the Hagah to have any Elemental colour scheme confusion. That alone eliminates Kualus from being gold or silver, necessitating a third colour (gold would make him look like a Toa of Light, while silver would make him just look like a standard Toa of Ice). He also couldn’t be metallic blue, since that’s also another standard Ice colour (I guess he might also look like a Toa of Lightning).

Maybe the third colour could be gunmetal; gumetal Kualus would look pretty good.

Just managed to squeeze it in :+1:

Forgive me if you were the one who I said this to originally, but I think them all having a unique colour will be very unlikely. All it’ll take is one silver or flat gold winner that doesn’t give consent to colour changes for that split to be impossible.

2/2/2 is also the split I’m aiming for. Based on the data I collected, it seems likely that Gaaki will be silver and Bomonga will be flat gold. I’d like to see Pouks and Kualus both either have gunmetal or metallic blue - I lean more towards gunmetal because metallic blue is a bit less creative on Kualus considering it’s a native Ice colour.

I also agree with you that 3/3 would be quite boring, though I’d prefer that over some inconsistent split.

1 Like

Welp, I didn’t finish voting. Oh well, good luck, @Everyone_participating!

1 Like

I would personally prefer a 3/3 flat silver/dark gold mix, but if not that’s fine.

2 Likes

Oof, Eljay never said. Maybe he’s not saying because he doesn’t want to hurt my feelings?

I … doubt it. That you were on the blacklist, so to speak. You haven’t been one of the more vocal, irrational, spiteful, uncivil, or petty partakers in the conversation. And at any rate, your contributions to the conversations have been generally pretty lighthearted.

If I had to guess, I’d have to say the “5 people” that are responsible for all the discord are myself, TheJerminator, Tarkur, Dag, and SirKeksalot, in no particular order. This is nothing against anyone or anything, I’m speaking from what is my best attempt at being objective.

Also @Ghid. Not that he was particularly inflammatory, he should just be banned for being so powerful.

4 Likes

I’d love to see gunmetal Pouks and Kualus. My favorite entries of each character are gunmetal. I am afraid of gunmetal being used for Bologna however. Sure he looks cool with it, but that’s the color scheme for magnetism!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m starting to get that idea. I’m holding out hope that all of the uniquely-coloured entries get through based on how much they stand out, but I guess we’ll see once the second round starts.

I also like blue Pouks, but blue won’t work as a third colour unless at least one of the Hagah has an Elemental colour scheme. But even if that happens, so be it; blue Pouks looks solid.

1 Like

I can think of a few more than that (including me, though I’m hoping I’ve come across as civil). I think the 5 number was figurative.

I’m hoping you know what you’ve done by tagging him :wink:

Personally I find this colour scheme a bit boring. There are quite a few gunmetal Bomongas which ranked highly in my projected finalists list though, so it’s very much possible.

Blouks and Bolognase

4 Likes

If we banned 5 specific people

I doubt it.

I know better than anyone, for I was first to witness the Almighty in his full glory.

I barely survived.

3 Likes

I’ll say that it was probably me in the past too, but I’ve since came to the conclusion that I don’t need to be so… passionate all the time. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

this is a compelling argument

You going on about the Jeff Bezos mohawk incident again?
was that code for something :scream:

1 Like

it was a skullet

and a darn good one too

Ah.

Also why are the polls down? I neglected to check the due date. Is this just editing or is the time actually up?