4 Likes

why, exactly?

2 Likes

Voting will begin in about 30 years,
That just seems to soothe the boredom for a while before vote

4 Likes

voting will begin when eljay wakes up from his nap

4 Likes

I did not mean to imply that he did anything wrong. i just wondered if he had any connections to TTV

1 Like

People could confuse it for the real poll and then get disappointed when the results that won there don’t become canon.

2 Likes

this is a certified reddit moment

5 Likes

in the sense that you were banned from both places I guess well, TTV doesn’t really matter in this scenario, what matters is connections to Greg, and I hear he’s working on that as we speak

2 Likes

I dunno how to tell you this, but I don’t think anyone will confuse a Google forms page for official poll results when they’ve only ever been on this site

6 Likes

I guess so. The author should’ve specified that its unofficial.

But I don’t think it’ll to be too big of an issue EDIT: unless, of course, they send that poll to Greg. That would
that would be something.

6 Likes

say what now lol

3 Likes

I agree that “prelims” is a misleading name

3 Likes

Well the last thing we need is a power struggle with different people trying to use greg to get their versions of the contests canonized. I doubt he’d go along with that, but that could definitely mess with the legitimacy of everything. I thought this was just a fun poll to try and guess how it will turn out

9 Likes

well maybe ttv should make his own polls then

16 Likes

If that’s true
 that’s incredibly petty and pathetic.

6 Likes

that’s a funny way to spell “based”

3 Likes

eeeeehhhhh

7 Likes

remember we’re working with Eljay here, who gave someone warnings for telling him they wouldn’t do his job for him

EDIT: I’M STILL THE PRESIDENT AND WONT CONCEDE YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS

3 Likes

all animals are cringe but some animals are more cringe than others

3 Likes

yknow

sometimes this community really just astounds me

10 Likes