BIONICLE G1 Canon Contests Discussion & Questions

That’s one way to look at it

1 Like

The auditor team was only formed during the Hagah art portion, not the MOC portion.

12 Likes

I know, I guess maybe my comment was confusingly worded; I was trying to say that that was an example when the Auditors would’ve made a difference if they had existed.

4 Likes

Not … quite. The auditors are people who assess the entries, discuss discrepancies, and then get the final go-ahead or veto from the admins to have the issue fixed or ignored. They’re tools of the admins, to do the work that it’s unreasonable to expect two people to do. It’s the closest thing to like, extending the admins’ brains to be able to cope with the number of entries.

The point is, we don’t have objective power. We’re more just fact-checkers that also inform people of discrepancies after the fact checks have been fact checked.

12 Likes

You guys, I found the perfect piece for Tuyet’s sword!

24 Likes

that could work

1 Like

nah, not barbed enough

/s

2 Likes

There, NOW it’s barbed!

17 Likes

er
I don’t see the joke

1 Like

“Now it’s art” from the SpongeBob episode.
Now It’s Art - YouTube

6 Likes

ah that makes sense, lol

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that the most NSFW-able SFW Lariska moc would win, the Lariska contest?

I know this is way in the future but it feels like Lariska and NSFW stuff is a universal constant.

Well, we already don’t allow boobibooba MOC.
NSFW-able MOC?
Any MOC becomes NSFW if you want.

5 Likes

I think you misunderstood my statement. Anything too explicit will get filtered.

This is what I meant: You can still vote for something that passes the auditors or mods check, that you still think could work for nsfw content. Because of this I think the moc that does that best has a more likely hood to win.

Its merely a prediction

Like Rider said, anything is nsfw-able. What’s your point here?
Seems like a pointless observation.

2 Likes

We can just move on from that talking point…
You don’t have to commit to it…

5 Likes

I’m not arguing for anything, there is no point. I made a prediction and people were confused so I elaborated on what I meant.

What does this even mean? Are you saying that you would argue that the winning Helryx MOC is “NSFW” in some way?

1 Like

What they mean is that someone can make sussy art out of any character if they have the desire to

I think there is some truth to what Tarkur said though.

Anyway…

6 Likes

it’s what I meant.

Anyway, this is an appearance contest.
If it means that people expect a feminine appearance for Lariska, I agree.just I’m flustered to hear that ‘NSFW-able’
I don’t know how to accept it.

3 Likes