BIONICLE G1 Nostalgia Topic

I too was surprised when I went there last year! I totally thought they were taken down!

I guess the people who work there just really love bionicle.

2 Likes

Remember these guys and their awesome/controversial stopmotion battles?

Wut

37 Likes

Stormer 1.0 acted like he got upset at me, By Stormer I mean a guy dressed like like him because I was talking about his predecessor, BIONICLE… But I know he was just messing around, and I believed he probably loved BIONICLE

7 Likes

you know, I hate to go off topic and advertise another topic,
but I made a topic specifically for stuff like that and it never took off.

here if you want to perform an autopsy.

4 Likes

I didn’t want to perform an autopsy. I just wanted to point that out just for the lolz.

Also,

also that topic has been dead since January, with a grand total of 4 posts. so yeah

3 Likes

[quote=“Rockho, post:56, topic:7529”]
also that topic has been dead since January, with a grand total of 4 posts. so yeah
[/quote]yeah, I meant autopsy the topic. :wink:

speaking of topic, we should get back on it.

4 Likes

I want to perform a lobotomy.Problem?
@Cordak_the_Last_Makuta While that is true,it just sucked when compared to the Skyblaster released earlier that year.

1 Like

Remember barraki ?
I at least do…
I had 3 of them: Mantax, Takadox and Kalmah.
(Their squids reminded me of boogers…)
(Also full image URL in case I need to show the source material: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bionicle/images/a/a4/Barraki.png/revision/latest?cb=20081109174425)

10 Likes

I don’t deny that. But just because something is inferior to another thing doesn’t make it terrible…and before anyone says anything, no, this same statement does not contradict my G2 Bionicle criticisms.

With my Bitil Mistika i never managed to get it to work in a favourable way.Even the Cordak were better in my opinion,as you had 6 shots instead of only 2,and you had more power and higher chances to hit ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ my opinion.

Oh my goodness!
This used to bug me all the time as a kid, I remember looking at that in the LEGO Club magazine and being like “Wat”.

4 Likes

That’s strange. My Gali and Onua’s ghost blasters worked fine. Then again, the Cordak blaster were always buggy. The bullets usually didn’t even leave the gun without mashing the botton several times.

2 Likes

I remember seeing this teaser poster in the December 2007 LEGO Magazine back in the day. I still get nostalgic goosebumps looking at it today.

28 Likes

I remember seeing that and just thinking “aww snap, Sh*t’s going down!”

8 Likes

My second favorite villain line right there… good times. I remember playing with Kalmah in almost any water I could find… lol.

Needless to say he’s the first set I had who’s limbs snapped. Water + Parts doesn’t seem to go over too hot, apparently…

1 Like

Sorry to go off topic for a moment.
All I want to say is lol and that I like Mantax. Carry on.

2 Likes

how about this one?

dear makuta this looks awesome.

27 Likes

Are you sure this is official? I definitely don’t remember my 10-year-old self seeing it anywhere…

… I can’t think of one good reason why water would cause ABS plastic to weaken and crack. How about I call over our resident science expert (@BioRaiders532) and see if he knows anything about this?

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen online, it deteriorates the glossy coating covering the pieces, and depending on if the water was hardwater, has bits of chemcals/salt attach to the pieces as well. After extensive use in water, that’s that for them.

2 Likes