BIONICLE G1 Nostalgia Topic

You mean to say shredder claws, right?

6 Likes

No, those would be the Onua claws :smiley:

2 Likes

One of my first experiences with BIONICLE was back in 06ish, when a babysitter showed me and my sister Mask Of Light. I have a distinct memory of her referring to the Matoran as the “kids”. :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Toa are adults, and the turaga are old people

3 Likes

This really hits the spot for me, seeing that Pohatu Nuva was my first Bionicle…
OK here’s how it all started for me back in 04’ I was quite small (But conscious of what I was doing). My big sister had a boyfriend that was into Bionicle and my Mom brought them to Walmart (for some reason I dunno) but when they got back he had two canisters one was a Rahkshi Vorahk and a Pohatu Nuva (I guess they were on sale) But after he built the Rahkshi, he looked at me seeing that I totally wanted one and rolled Pohatu’s canister over my side of the table he said something along the lines of “Your Welcome” or something. So I built it (with some help of course) and we totally played with our bionicle’s after that. Sometimes that was the only reason he came over (Until my sister broke up with him of course). Ever since that Bionicle was my life. And I still have that Pohatu (looking at him right now). Feels goooooood.

15 Likes

From a certain point of view. :wink:

9 Likes

Your sister had a great boyfriend! He was HOW OLD?

4 Likes

Not THAT old just 3-4 years older than me so… yeah

4 Likes

I had a t-■■■■■ with proto Gresh on it.

5 Likes

Dis guy I got for my 7th birthday. First Bonkle ever. The nostalgia is strong.

This Mcdonalds toy introduced me to Bionicle.com, where I fell in love with the story.

Piraka/Inika animations were also very nostalgic.

And this guy has a special place in my heart.

13 Likes

Hewkii is brown.

And Hahli Inika looks like Gali Mistika.

What.

11 Likes

Have you never seen the animations before?

5 Likes

I have. It doesn’t make it any less strange to me, though.

6 Likes

Honestly, Brown hewkii looks terrible. Gunmetal looks way cooler.

3 Likes

brown hewki is awesome @xXx_H3wk11_xXx

3 Likes

sniff
I got Reidak. 'Twas great spending of birthday money.

3 Likes

No. Black and yellow=Master Race.

2 Likes

Black and yellow is fine.

Brown and yellow though…eugh. reminds me of diarrhea, especially combined with Hewkii’s “bumpy” mask :hankey:

That Gunmetal looks sick tho!

15 Likes

13 Likes

Oy! I already uploaded that! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes