Bionicle G3 logo

so, I was making a logo for brickonicle, put people say that it shouldn’t say “brickonicle”, and that it should rather be a different bionicle logo,
so this became a thing

G1&G2 colored

what version looks better?

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3

0 voters

19 Likes

Not a huge fan, It looks kind a greek to me. And I feel like the edges of the letters should be sharper.

that what I was going for, because @Payinku told me that G3 draws inspiration from greek and norse culture

Fair point

I guess I could make it edgier tho

looks better?

1 Like

As is the level of detail between the letters and borders clash, they need some form of detail, similar to the g2 logo.
the gold coloring looks good.
Perhaps make the borders a little thinner? They’re just a little overbearing as is.

?

3 Likes

Yeah, the smaller borders definitely look better.

I do feel like the letters should have some level of detail, like chiseled stone or similar.

I really dont know how I could make that, let me try

Maybe there’s a Photoshop filter that could work?

Idk, the lettering just looks a little too clean and almost, metallic, to me.

That looks a lot better.

alright, how about…

1 Like

Pretty close to perfect, I bet in color it looks great.

well…

going to make a poll

I mean, unless you were to go in and do all the stone detail by hand it won’t be perfect, but I think that’s pretty close.

Personally I think it captures the spirit of the original design while becoming its own thing.

I’ll be honest, it looks virtually identical to the original logo to me. I think a different look is in order.

2 Likes

This, but, you just added some Greek chiseling on top that doesn’t even relate to the letters themselves.

it was suggested to me that I did that, I just do what Im told to do

Number 3 option 3 is pretty good

Option 3 looks way too much like the og logos