BIONICLE Game Ideas!

An RPG Bionicle game done by Bioware or CD Projekt Red.

4 Likes

you play as Takanuva, make thousands of tough choices but in the end there are only 3 options, destroy the makuta which also kills all the matoran for no reason, merge makuta and MU inhabitants to be a giant hive mind with no free will, or control the makuta, all 3 choices kill Mata Nui and Takanuva except in destroy when you see Takanuva gasp for breath for half a second and then it cuts to credits

4 Likes

What? This is a thing?

4 Likes

This picture isn’t the best representation, but I assume you get the idea from it.

Third person, except that the invisible floating camera is a person not an invisible floating camera, but you still control the person you are following :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s just get a Skyrim clone but with Bionicle characters and the island of Mata Nui

6 Likes

There’s actually amod for Skyrim in development which is already doing that.

1 Like

Already on it.

2 Likes

Screw Skyrim, I want a Morrowind or Oblivion styled Bionicle game, those had way better stories than Skyrim.

ugh. I’m sick and tired of fan games being on mata-nui. Why? Because thats where they all take place! Rediscover the island of mata-nui. I have rediscovered mata-nui like 20 times now.

6 Likes

It’s a fan favorite.

3 Likes

Very true. When was the last time anyone made a decent open-world for Metru-Nui?

2 Likes

Metru Nui Online Game? Other than that I don’t know.

1 Like

here is one

You are Hydraxon, jailer of the pit, your job: bring every escaped prisoner back to their cell. It will not be easy, but the order of Mata Nui has equipped you with an arsenal of weapons that should help you incapacitate or kill any prisoners. It is up to you, bring them back, dead or alive.
Rated M for
Blood
Violence
Language
Drug use

12 Likes

Do you really think LEGO would put that in a BIONICLE game, ya know, something for CHILDREN of all things?

6 Likes

these are Bionicle game IDEAS of course lego would not make something like this, i’m just spit-balling :stuck_out_tongue: (also if they did make this, it would be for the older fans)

Well now I can’t stop imagining Pridak passed out holding a syringe in his arm…

12 Likes

A RPG, where you traverse Mata Nui as Makuta, corrupting Rahi and fighting hordes of Matoran. Each toa would be a boss, and when you beat all six, you must stop Takua from becoming Takanuva.

The sequel would be a prequel, where you must defeat metrutoran, team up with dark hunters, and fight the Toa Metru. The tutorial would be a boss fight with Lhikan.

The third installment would be very different. Instead of playing as Teridax, you would play as the Piraka. You must defeat the toa nuva first, then the toa Inika. The final boss would be with Axxon or Umbra.

In the fourth installment, you would play the Barraki. You would team up with Gadunka and other sea creatures to stop the Toa Mahri from breaking the cord between Voya Nui and Mahri Nui.

In the fifth installment, you’d play as Icarax, and team up with other makuta to stop the toa Nuva from opening the Codrex and awakening Mata Nui. The final boss battle would be as Antroz in the Jetrax, fighting Pohatu and Lewa.

In the sixth and final installment, You would play the first half as Tuma. You would gather an army of Skrall to fight the other tribes. The final boss would be Mata Nui. The second half would be about Teridax. You would build upon your Skrall army with Rakshi and Skakdi to take out the rest of the Glatorian, Tahu, and Takanuva. The final boss would obviously be the prototype robot.

8 Likes

An open-world RPG that takes place after the main BIONICLE story on Spherus Magna but in an alternate universe where things went a bit differently. Most of the plot points from the serials that ended abruptly are opened back up. The Makuta are back but they’re much weaker and more benign. Character creation involves picking a species and subspecies. Later you could choose to join an organization, start your own team, become a mercenary, or just be a rogue.

4 Likes

A free roaming sandbox MMORPG with the ability to scan any moc of yours and make that your character, or alternatively make your own character (that you could edit at certain times) with the digital builder, that would allow you to make ANY CHARACTER THAT YOU COULD IMAGINE. This builder allows you to but is not limited two Modification of known parts ( i,e Masks, Tools, Armor, ECT. ) make legal and illegal connections ( all within the realm of possibilities that the real world has. ) you would also have the ability to make the characters look like they would as sets, how they would have looked in the first three BIONICLE movies, ECT. You would also have the ability to order your CUSTOM CHARACTER FROM THE GAME AS A STANDALONE SET! You would also have the ability to make more than one character, have your own patch of land that you could do anything with, make your own armor, weapons, tools, and other equipment, play with friends, raid dungeons, fight monsters, defeat bosses, level up, explore a vast world full of hidden treasures and artifacts, form small clans and factions to help each other defeat the main antagonist, and more.

I don’t have a backstory to this Idea of a game. But again, it’s just an idea for a game, nothing concrete.

6 Likes