BIONICLE Game Ideas!

This is a topic to discuss games for BIONICLE or just the BIONICLE community!

Personally, an idea I had was a game called “Love isn’t Cannon.” Greg is riding around on a tank with a canon, along with Hewkii by his side. A bunch of flying Mackus are trying to get to Hewkii, and it’s Greg’s job to stop the Mackus from getting to Hewkii.

It’s an arcade game, with forever-spawning Mackus. The goal is to reach a high-score. Or you could play “story” mode and finally get to the final boss: The BIONICLE Fandom.

28 Likes

I would play that.

6 Likes

Would be cool if there were a Bionicle game about racing through chutes in Metru Nu.

10 Likes

That would be pretty sweet. Or even better, it would be like one of those running games on the iPad, dodging cargo and fleeing Vahki.

5 Likes

I have an idea for a BIONICLE game! Its like Slender, though instead of being chased by a faceless, tentacle sporting guy, you have to watch out for a time travelling muaka.

11 Likes

How about a game where you play as Kopaka on ice, where you have to tip your hand-held device from side to side to avoid slipping.

13 Likes

A free roaming bionicle RPG, would be great!

10 Likes

Okoto Online Game.

9 Likes

I would loose this game instantly

3 Likes

CREATION
The year is 2552. The Toa are locked in combat with a race known as the Makuta. The Makuta are trying to activate the Seven Great Masks, The Mask of Creation triggering them all. The result will destroy everything. And meanwhile, the ancient enemy, the Visorak, reawaken to make sure that doesn’t happen, as last time, it nearly wiped them out, their leader, Tren Krom, and the Vortixx, the people they were fighting. First person shooter centered around Lewa and Nokama.

4 Likes

Yes. Someone needs to make this.

1 Like
4 Likes

cough I agree.

Edit: looks at post above his that works too XD

Edit edit: I also saw the suggestion somewhere (LMB I think) that Lego should make a game for bionicle like the lego star wars/batman/indiana jones/etc. games.

2 Likes

cough BIONICLE: Heroes cough

7 Likes

Bionicle kart

Sounds pretty legit

My idea for a bionicle game

so
for consoles and pc
Instead of a normal lego game

it would be a 3d platformer, combined with good fighting mechanics

akin to the cancelled legends of metru nui game

Or, a kingdom hearts esc rpg (this is more of a less likely one)

as for mobile games

basically, a breakout esc game with more bulk added onto it

oh, and a point and click adventure game would be easy on mobile ( hint hint nudge nudge)

6 Likes

A Fallout like scavenging-crafting RPG in the deserts/wasteland of Bara Magna. WITH VEHICLES!

4 Likes

Is it too much to ask for a Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem type of BIONICLE game?

3 Likes

A Xenoblade Chonicles-style JRPG where you play through each year of G1 Bionicle (-the Glatorian stuff).

1 Like

Okoto Online Game

Criteria:

• Second Person view.

• Your character being a villager that you can customize by colour scheme, armor, and mask.

• For the game to update every January and August with new tasks and goals; some of which would relate to the current plot.

• Lots of villager characters.

• Plenty of mystery and foreshadowing.

• For all signs and stuff to use the Okotian alphabet.

14 Likes

I would love to see this as an actual game.

2 Likes