BIONICLE GIMP Photos Topic

Title says it all. Here are some pictures of my MOCS that I edited in GIMP since I can’t afford photoshop.

Inspiration came from Metru Nui Legacy and I hope someday to reach his level of skill in stop motion (which will be a loooong time since my current skill level in stop motion is average if you’ve seen my videos before).

I will post more GIMP photos when I get the chance. These took a while to edit and layer.

p.s. I HATE Movie Maker (makes your photos have black bars on the side instead of a full image look.)

Blue Arrow (Female)

Currently working on another photo in GIMP.

23 Likes

Amazing Photos
Could we have some unaltered photos of the Moc so people can review it

@Whaddon By that you mean regular photos of the moc? I can do that. MOC is pretty basic.

1 Like

Wow! Pretty awesome.

These look pretty fantastic! :smiley:

Not if you change the settings. Go to the “Project” tab and try different settings for the aspect ratio–it’ll get rid of the black bars. It’s okay; I couldn’t figure it out for a while too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome work!

Thanks man!

These look pretty cool!

Something I made a long time ago.

7 Likes

This is pretty well done, I think Imma use Gimp after seeing what Ketros did, and now this. :smile:

1 Like

Here’s another GIMP photo. This one is Kanohi Rider and sadly, I did not make a custom Motorcycle MOC for him.
The motion blur looks odd, but oh well.

9 Likes

Yeah, something looks off, but still, you put in into the background very nicely. :smile:

2 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle Yeah it was, specifically the tires. I was trying to get a spinning wheel blur effect, but it didn’t turn out so well.

1 Like

Just finished another GIMP photo. This one is Angel and Devil. Devil got a revamp while Angel’s feet only changed.

14 Likes

Wow you Bought Tahu And Kopaka twice to make the wings
Anyway
“INTO THE FRAY”

1 Like

Here’s some more GIMP photos. This time, it is Ekimu, the Mask Maker of Okoto.

13 Likes

HE HAZ DA POOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAA
Anyway these are still Outstanding

1 Like

Here’s the next Gimp Photo: Silver Skull. Yes, he does look a bit…spooky…with that chainsaw of his…

10 Likes

These look epic man! Especially the last two! You’re getting really good.

What model is that motorbike from? Also, I think I could you’re problem: there’s no motion blurr on the rider.

1 Like

@legomaster1378 the model is 42036 STREET MOTORCYCLE. I used the retro bike build instead of the first one.

1 Like