BIONICLE Heroes Discussion

On the Xbox 360 market place they have bionic lie heroes but you aren’t able to buy it…

While it had a few flaws, like basically breaking any canon whatsoever and the darn Hero Mode, it was still a pretty enjoyable game to play. I’ve played both the PS2 and GBA version, and I think both versions are good.

I’ll be honest, I absolutely hate this game. Sure, it had a better production quality than BIONICLE: The Game, but at least The Game could be laughed at, and the levels had something to them.

BIONICLE Heroes was a shooter that aimed for you and had you invincible about 3/4ths of the time. As long as you walked forward and held the “shoot” button, you would get to the end with no problem. There was just nothing to the game. I’m actually a little surprised people are calling it “hard”.

Now, I’ll give it some praise. The soundtrack was amazing. And, nutty as this sounds, I really think the story does a good job representing BIONICLE. Not the story of BIONICLE, but BIONICLE as a whole. It’s like a kid, playing with toys, not caring what characters were good or evil, or if they were anywhere near Voya Nui, or what weapons they had. Just a kid having fun. Too deep, perhaps? I dunno. I’m really trying hard to come up with praise for that otherwise awful game.

Fun fact: I own the demo disc, and it actually fixed the problem with invincibility. You have to manually activate Hero Mode, and it lasts for like 15 seconds. Not sure who’s bright idea it was to change that.

3 Likes

I found a glitch when fighting roodaka, she went out of view and summoned visorak. Okay, but then she didn’t come back down and I had to restart. Also she sounds like an enraged body builder. Other than that great game XD

1 Like

I had a glitch where when, during the fight with Vezok, I tried to climb a wall with Nuparu, and the game crashed.

1 Like

My game crashed while i had 70% compelition… never played it again

2 Likes

Gosh, when i was a kid I would play this all the time!

1 Like

I played a bit of Heroes at one point. It the camera movement felt a bit quirky, but it was fun.

1 Like

i finished the campaign on the ds in a week but never finished the xbox version i guess because i was scared of the piraka.

2 Likes

This game was fun. I got to 100 percent completion on the WII version.

1 Like

they had a wii version? :disappointed: i used to love the wii

2 Likes

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS GAME. I have it on Wii and even though the motion control is annoying at times, I can still enjoy the game. What I love the most about it is the shop that appears in most Lego games. It feels so satisfying to get a bunch of parts and go buy a metric crap ton of upgrades,

Also I love the music. Especially when you are in Avak’s stronghold. And the scenery is awesome too.

1 Like

I just got the PS2 version as an early birthday present. It’s amazing, and I really love the tone and gameplay.

Pros: Great tone. I especially like the fact that there’s picnic tables outside Balta’s shop (Idk why, honestly) And the way that when you walk into a Piraka zone select area the cave changes to a cave of said element.

Cons: Terrible controls. At least on PS2. Why they didn’t just make you move with one analog stick and move the camera with the other, I’ll never know. It’s really annoying when I want to move sideways, but can’t…

3 Likes

Grinding was RIDICULOUS in the boss fights. Meso would have had a heyday.

4 Likes

I always wanted to try this game out but can never find it. Does anyone know where I can buy and download the game?

There’s always garage sales you can try to do.

Or, like someone mentioned above, apparently you can get it on the Playstation store or something.

1 Like

I only have a gaming laptop that can only do digital versions:( .

I have been googling it and it seems that there is no way to legally buy it right now. The only other option is to download a rom/crack of it but that’s not my thing.

What should I do?

What about the PC version?

Edited for TRIPLE post.
~Chronicler

1 Like

First off, you should avoid triple posting. If you need to add onto your response, use the pencil button.

Second off, if you can’t buy it legally, you might as well try get it from a friend or perhaps watch a play-through on Youtube. I don’t encourage illegal buying, so you may need to try your best to look for it.

1 Like

Sorry I’m new here and still figuring out what does what. I’l try asking some friends if they have it. Thank you

You’re welcome.

Yeah, it’s best to ask friends, especially huge BIONICLE fans. If they don’t have it, like I said, look at some garage sales. They’re ought to be someone selling it.