"BIONICLE Heroes" / Toa Inika+α(ver.Bu)

Hi friends! :blush: :revolving_hearts:

Not long ago, I finished Toa Inika’s Revamp with the BIONICLE Heroes version as a motif to decorate my room, but I didn’t take pictures of the 6 + 1 members that time.
Now I took it, so I share it here!
(The Hero / Silver Toa is welcomed by other members as the 7th Toa Inika in the DS version, so I interpreted him that way.
In the PS2 version, the other Inika were already leave from Voya Nui, and It is a depiction that one individual who inherited their mask is transformed into the other six, though…)

Also, in order to try something new in Revamping, their Tools are the initial equipment (Arrenged verion of Toa Mata tools)! :wink:

【Jaller, Toa of Fire / Firesword】

【Kongu, Toa of Air / Axe】

【Hewkii, Toa of Stone / “Po-Koro”】

【Hahli, Toa of Water / Hook】

【Nuparu, Toa of Earth / Claw】

【Matoro, Toa of Ice / Icesword】

【The Silver Toa / Zamor launcher】

Thank you!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :blush: :blush: :blush:

77 Likes

I really like these, but Kongu’s Axe is my favourite. You always combine Technic, System and Bionicle in such an amazing way.

10 Likes

These are really sick! you transposed their weapons from Bionicle Heroes in a perfect way!

7 Likes

Thank you @Enbeanie !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
each pieces are difficult to combine, but if you works well, it makes unlimited method for expression! :wink:

Thank you @RicBionicle !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I love BIONICLE Heros tools! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is poggers

4 Likes

Hahli really got the short end of the stick, huh?

I never realized how cool the Bionicle Heroes designs were. You’ve done them justice. Well done!

5 Likes

These are great! love the silver toa this is the first time I have seen an inorganic mask used that I have actually liked it, being prominent, such a small change in color like that has a big impact on it.

2 Likes

Really nice as usual. I really like how you translated the weapons from the game into lego pieces, and all the toa just look good in general.

2 Likes

YES SILVER TOA WOO

6 Likes

Haali’s hook is incredible. Hahli’s hook has sustained my family and I for weeks, no, years. Never before has four pieces spoken to me the same way these four pieces have assembled in this fashion and posed in midair. After all of civilisation has crumbled to dust over a twitter post, Hahli’s hook will be there to guide me on. One Hahli’s hook to rule them all.

When you see that ver.Bu you do not walk, you run to it. Nothing else matters; you are going to look at the ver.Bu moc.

Probably my favorite design out of the bunch. There’s so much detail packed into such a tiny space it’s incredible, and far better than the game version it’s based on.

It’s, uh… lit.

20 Likes

best character
i loved the ds version

3 Likes

I wasn’t really a fan of the way Heroes interpreted the lore, but I’m not going to lie that I have always had a soft spot for the character designs and the weapons!

Amazing work! I really love how all of these guys look!

5 Likes

These are awesome. I played that DS version so many times. ( didn’t have the console version) But that opening scene with matoran jaller jumping to the pool and becoming some 7th toa always confused me. Because he was already there as a toa before. But anyway great job again I can hear the different sounds affects each weapon makes when I look at these mocs.

2 Likes

I have made it clear before that I’m not a fan of the Inika/Mahri build (Even though they were my favourite designs, just hated the height difference with the older stuff and the fact I was lied to about the glow-in-the-dark heads) but you managed to to perfectly replicate my favourite version of them. Great job!

Hopefully you’ll do a similar ver.Bu to the Mahri or Adaptive Nuva as I’d love to see your take on them

2 Likes

Great job recreating the weapons! I had no idea that Hawkiis looked like that

4 Likes

Thank you @N01InParticular !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @Atobe_Brick !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
BIONICLE Heroes are non-canon(not even semi-canon), but their concept are looks very cool! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @cynic1987 !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I really love KhingK and Galva’s mask designs, but I want also 3D print Inika masks in same shape for mata/metru head! :rofl:

Thank you @Rukah !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @KDNX !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @Ghid !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Hook is your dear neighbor … worship, believe, and don’t doubt Hook … :smiling_imp:
I really LOVE the Firesword in BH! the only thing is I can’t slash enemies with it, only shooting fires!

Thank you @GoodGuy2006 !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I realy like him as the 7th Toa Inika, even it’s not canon… :relieved:

Thank you @Pakari !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
Yeah, many Japanese BIO-fans know that BH is not canon!
But BIONICLE-game has its own value by itself. It was also exciting to be able to directly fight characters familiar in canon stories such as Roodaka, Sidorak, and Nidhiki! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @Bodi !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
At first, I didn’t even know who the silver Matoran was. However, after a while, I realized that it was a so-called “nameless hero”. :rofl: :wink:

Thank you @Kamoranova5 !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you @Mechronus !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
My favorite Toa sets are Mahri! :blush:
But their design are perfect, so I can’t fix/arrange anywhere of them… ex only Hahli’s lime joint!

Thank you @Eilrach !! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I guess the “Po-Koro” had be based on Pohatu’s hand shape, and this design was so cool! :wink:

8 Likes

idk just pretend he’s a Toa of Sonics or something

4 Likes

The accuracy to the promotional images is phenomenal!

1 Like

very nice

2 Likes

Wow these guys are really accurate. The only thing I would change, would be making Hahli Mata-Blue and the Hook Metru-Blue, which obviously isn’t really possible.

2 Likes