what

4 Likes

This ^

3 Likes

yeah I got that part

4 Likes

you see heā€™s making a joke about how eilrach spelled it

instead of

Because cannons are like mean things that blow things up, DuneToa was saying that the opposite of love is hate, and the opposite of mean things like cannons would be flowers, therefore hate=flowers apparently.

buzzkill cordax will be back tomorrow at 7:30 EST

5 Likes

got this part too
just wasnā€™t sure if flowers was meant as a parallel to cannons or if this is some reference Iā€™m too much of a boomer to get

4 Likes

IM GOING TO KILL MY AUTOCORRECT! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Here, there be Toa.

9 Likes

You got a voice? You got a mic (which isnā€™t a potato)?

Well hereā€™s your chance to try for some of the cast of Bionicle: Iliad - and most notably, Takua!

This Casting Call will be open for two weeks. I hope to see you there.

7 Likes

Iā€™d volunteer, but Iā€™m drowning in calculus and Java, so I donā€™t have time. Also, Iā€™m not sure if I could do anyone except maybe Takua, and my voice would be either too high-pitched or too deep. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got to say at the moment.

4 Likes

hmmm I might audition

4 Likes

i will voice takuaā€™s pet rat

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll kill it with that role

5 Likes

ill go grab may carrot mic and do some recordings

6 Likes

I could voice someone by next summer.

1 Like

'Tis the season for gifts and gift-giving, and we here at Bionicle: Iliad are sending you something special!
As of today, instructions for how to build Kopaka from Bionicle: Iliad are free for public download! Just check out the video description to learn more.

Our team is always looking for new animators, modelers, and mocists to join the team - dedicated, willing volunteers with the time and energy to see this dream become a reality. If youā€™re interested in joining the project, head on over to our Discord server, where you can officially apply.

See you there, and Happy Holidays!

6 Likes

you madman

youā€™ve revealed the greatest secret Iliad has

7 Likes

theyā€™re buildable IRL? must get my hands on the parts

6 Likes

Check out the video my dude

5 Likes

Hello, folks!

Stopping in again to remind (although I guess not remind since itā€™s never been mentioned here) everyone that every Saturday in the Bionicle: Iliad fan server, weā€™ve got community nights going on! Today thereā€™ll be a movie viewing, and next week weā€™ll be gaming (you can witness my incredible lack of skills in-person).

I hope to see you there!

8 Likes

Hello once again!

Our community nights in the Bionicle: Iliad Fan Server have been going great, with steadily growing attendance and a wide variety of fun activities. Weā€™ve been wreaking havoc in multiplayer games, crafting unique creations in stud.io, and much, much more - and soon weā€™ll be having something extra special.

On August 9th, 5:00 PM EST, weā€™ll be hosting a Bionicle Day livestream Q&A, which will be preceded by our second Animatic short. You can watch it live in the Bionicle: Iliad Fan Server on Discord or over on our Youtube page - weā€™ll be taking questions in advance as well, which you can submit via Discord.

Iā€™d show up; itā€™s gonna be coolā€¦

6 Likes