Bionicle: Iliad

You got a voice? You got a mic (which isn’t a potato)?

Well here’s your chance to try for some of the cast of Bionicle: Iliad - and most notably, Takua!

This Casting Call will be open for two weeks. I hope to see you there.

7 Likes

I’d volunteer, but I’m drowning in calculus and Java, so I don’t have time. Also, I’m not sure if I could do anyone except maybe Takua, and my voice would be either too high-pitched or too deep. That’s all I’ve got to say at the moment.

4 Likes

hmmm I might audition

4 Likes

i will voice takua’s pet rat

4 Likes

I’m sure you’ll kill it with that role

5 Likes

ill go grab may carrot mic and do some recordings

6 Likes

I could voice someone by next summer.

1 Like

'Tis the season for gifts and gift-giving, and we here at Bionicle: Iliad are sending you something special!
As of today, instructions for how to build Kopaka from Bionicle: Iliad are free for public download! Just check out the video description to learn more.

Our team is always looking for new animators, modelers, and mocists to join the team - dedicated, willing volunteers with the time and energy to see this dream become a reality. If you’re interested in joining the project, head on over to our Discord server, where you can officially apply.

See you there, and Happy Holidays!

6 Likes

you madman

you’ve revealed the greatest secret Iliad has

7 Likes

they’re buildable IRL? must get my hands on the parts

6 Likes

Check out the video my dude

5 Likes

Hello, folks!

Stopping in again to remind (although I guess not remind since it’s never been mentioned here) everyone that every Saturday in the Bionicle: Iliad fan server, we’ve got community nights going on! Today there’ll be a movie viewing, and next week we’ll be gaming (you can witness my incredible lack of skills in-person).

I hope to see you there!

8 Likes

Hello once again!

Our community nights in the Bionicle: Iliad Fan Server have been going great, with steadily growing attendance and a wide variety of fun activities. We’ve been wreaking havoc in multiplayer games, crafting unique creations in stud.io, and much, much more - and soon we’ll be having something extra special.

On August 9th, 5:00 PM EST, we’ll be hosting a Bionicle Day livestream Q&A, which will be preceded by our second Animatic short. You can watch it live in the Bionicle: Iliad Fan Server on Discord or over on our Youtube page - we’ll be taking questions in advance as well, which you can submit via Discord.

I’d show up; it’s gonna be cool…

6 Likes

What if I joined the Diliscord
but I actually joined it :thinking:

5 Likes

A reminder not to miss the premiere of our second Animatic and the next Bionicle: Iliad livestream coming 8/9/23 at 5 PM EST. You can find our Discord info through our Youtube channel as well as other affiliated social media.

6 Likes

Surprise, surprise!

We’ve got a special treat for you here with an early snippet of the upcoming animatic, airing on August 9th, 2023. Be sure to check out the full episode and the Bionicle: Iliad Q&A Livestream in three days!

6 Likes

The animatic is now LIVE!!

The livestream is happening on our youtube channel. We hope to see you there!

6 Likes

What’s this? It seems some secrets have been leaked!

Introducing Bionicle: Iliad - Declassified, a new series where we look over behind-the-scenes content and information regarding the development of the project. You may also hear commentary from the people directly responsible for the work involved.

If you want to stay up to date on the project, or just want to hang out with the Iliad community, you can join our Discord server by clicking the invite in our linktree. We hope to see you there!

5 Likes

i’m still sad i didn’t get the part of akhmou’s pet rat’s liver

2 Likes

Greetings, all! It’s time for another contest!

This time we’d like to see you build a Tundra Mammal Rahi. You can find more info on our Discord, as well as see the other entries and get feedback for your builds.

We hope to see you there!

5 Likes