Bionicle: Iliad

What’s this?

As was announced in the video above, Bionicle: Iliad now has a Patreon!

After Party Entertainment, owned and run by Bionicle: Iliad staff, will be responsible for publishing any and all content related to the project, including episode releases. Depending on how much you donate, you’ll get access to behind the scenes content, direct QnA access with the project directors, early model instructions, and more!

We’re currently in the trial period for the Patreon - if we’re able to meet $25 USD a month, we’ll keep the Patreon open longer. If you like what we do, please consider supporting the future of this project.

Until next time!

3 Likes

Good gracious!

Lewa’s just arrived in Le-Koro - and to his horror, he finds that no one has a voice!

4 Likes

Attention: Casting Call Extension has been APPROVED!!!

You asked, and we answered - there’s an additional week with which to submit auditions for more classic Bionicle characters, like Hewkii, Kongu, Tamaru, Matau, Whenua, and more. If you’re not interested in voice acting, there’s other positions currently available which you may like, such as Animator, 3D Modeler, Concept Artist, Video/Audio Editor, and more.

The Casting Call closes on March 11th, 2024, so send in your auditions today!

4 Likes

Well, unfortunately I was too late. I was going to see if there were open positions, but now I feel like I’m going to have to wait a year.

Also, I’m thinking about adding a few more characters, but I think we’ll have to see what others think in order to decide what those characters were going to be.

(Hopefully Lewa doesn’t break Le-Koro again :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

The third Bionicle: Iliad Mocing Contest is underway - this time, the goal is to craft a Lava Monster - but don’t take my word for it! Hear it from the Souvenir Matoran himself:

As he mentioned, we’ve got a new first place prize - in addition to having your Rahi featured in the show, you could also win that hand-made Takua Plushie! And Discord Nitro is also up for grabs for the runner-up spots.

So what are you waiting for? There’s a Lava Monster that needs making!

5 Likes

We’ve finally found it!!

The long-lost copy of the Bionicle Iliad movie has been rediscovered and remastered in all its glory! Now you too can experience Iliad’s first-ever official release and find out, perhaps, if you too can live up to the expectations of Tall Man.

Check out our Discord for more info.

4 Likes