Bionicle Kingdoms: Fallen Kingdom

Fallen Kingdom

Presenting the next build in my Bionicle Kingdoms Series, The fallen kingdom of Talar Nui and Village of Talar Koro!

The Story
Back during the Great Ancient War, when the kingdoms fought in a near-apocalyptic battle for the fate of the world, the kingdom of Talar Nui fought. It was struck down by a foe of such power and might to leave a massive crater, a nearby mountain half burying the titan. The residents of the kingdom evacuated and over time, built a small village on the ruins, flourishing once more.

Now is a time of adventure, honour, a time of exploration of relics of the past and the new Kingdoms of today!

Here we can see the main market and the well of the Koro, there are stalls for Kohli and sport, tools and weaponry, fish from the nearby lake (not pictured) and food grown in the volcanic soil from the mountains (Matoran eat in this canon). The well links to a large underground lake and the villagers use it as quick source rather than journeying to the lake.

There is a small shrine to the great spirit next to the Turaga’s house on the hill, it is created from a giant lotus flower and a small statue the Turaga fashioned from an old stone of the original Kingdom of Talar Nui. The villagers often pay respects to it for bountiful harvests and good fortunes.

Some of the houses are built into the hillsides of Talar Koro, although there are pathways linking all houses with flags and torches.

Some of the ruins of Talar Nui are a still visible to this day, all have been taken by nature, covered in moss, vines and bushes.

There are watch towers around the Koro that keep an eye out for bandit patrols and any other threats to the Koro. While there are walls (again not pictured), the Koro is not as well defended as the other Castles and Fortresses that Talar trades with.

I hope you like it! Comments and Criticism are welcome as always! :smile:

44 Likes

WOW this looks amazing! Great job :smile:

2 Likes

Like all of your work, I love this one too

3 Likes

Thought there were going to be dinosaurs in this for a moment.

3 Likes

This is a really interesting concept, I like it a lot!

3 Likes

@Xyatharus @BionicleBoss @HeadsintheLethe Thanks!

@Leoxander Perhaps there’s a kingdom out there with Biosaurs…

4 Likes

Nobody? “I used to rule the world,
Chunks would load when I gave the word…

Great moc!

4 Likes

The backstory is really cool and the MOC itself is spectacularly done. I don’t usually care for digital MOCs but this is cool enough to overlook the digital aspect. Keep it up!

2 Likes

I’m glad that I’m not the only one who thought of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great build! I’m always amazed at people who can pull off intricate builds at this scale.

3 Likes