Bionicle Kopaka Nuva Revamp/MOC

i based it loosely off of kopaka from mask of light

9 Likes

Is there any way you could feel that gap in his torso? Other then that it’s a great revamp. But that’s just an opinion, my opinion.

1 Like

I’m working on filling the gap

1 Like

While the gap in the torso detracts from the MOCs appearance, I do like the inclusion of waist articulation. Overall, it’s a very cool MOC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you I’m working on the gap

I cried.

4 Likes

sorry his leg cracked i dropped it

Looks a little odd in the stomach area

2 Likes

why are
jerk

1 Like

what?

3 Likes

why are so negative

Im not. Just saying, that the stomach looks a little odd, and might need a TINY bit of bulk. Otherwise the MOC is cool (pun not intended).

3 Likes

k sorry also good pun

also check out my toa gearix moc

Edited for Double Post - Slime
Hello Sushiyoda! Please give this topic on Double Posting a read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s fine… also, the inclusion of waist articulation is very nice.
Also a tip, (not for MOCing), when you’re posting two comments, post them both in 1 comment, or else it will count as double posting. (This means you have to edit your previous comment)

2 Likes

thanks

Interesting, I like that you fixed the shield arm here because I really disliked the way the sets was.

maybe you could copy my revamp i want to know if you can figure the build out

1 Like

Idk, looks a lot like a girl…
I like it though!

Inb4 supposed to look like that.

Believe it or not, I use to think Kopaka was a girl.

I’m about to be feed to LOSS again aren’t I.

On the whole it’s simple but not bad,
but there are a lot of little things that bother me, like the build of the upper arm, the way the lower arm is facing, the random blue on the legs, the grey on the shield, and the armor on the waist making it look backwards.

Needs some fairly easy fixes.

2 Likes