BIONICLE: Legends of Kyda Nui is now public on LEGO World Builder!!!

HAPPY BIONICLE DAY GUYS

https://worldbuilder.tongal.com/world/ce2fcd81-87e6-4b51-bc25-fb5a0c92d494

So it has been a while of working on this I finally have enough done to make things public on the site. Feel free to read through the various elements I have posted up on the site (there are like 73 of them) and if you have a world builder account feel free to leave like or comment on the project. You can also try and become a contributor to the project or leave some feedback on what I have been working on within the world builder site

Really what this is is a pitch for a somewhat self contained prequel/anthology to G1 as a system based LEGO theme set on a new island with a new team of Toa. We have some lovely mixel jointed Toa who scale well with system sets, and even have metru gearboxes. Idea being it can be financially viable because LEGO can sell buildable Bionicle figures at cheap prices alongside bigger brickbuilt sets.

LEGO® World Builder

19 Likes

ooo interesting!

1 Like

finally
the kidney island is real

2 Likes

ah this looks pretty cool

1 Like

I still plan on working on more updates so if anyone has ideas or feedback feel free to post them within the world builder site itself after reading through what I have in the site already.

1 Like

Ay nice it’s finally here! Good job

1 Like

now it just a matter of continuing to add on and add more pull-able threads and do anything I can to make sure this gets lego’s attention because technically there’s a chance this can become a proper lego theme even if that’s a small chance. (every bit of engagement on the actual world builder site helps!)

World builder is also meant to be a collaborative process so if anyone wants to help work on expanding this after looking through what I have up on the site already let me know or dm me on the boards or something

2 Likes

Have they ever used a world builder idea?

1 Like

I believe at least one world is “in development” whatever that means. If I can somehow get things to that stage then that’s good news methinks

unfortunately the criteria to get to that point seem a bit confusing and its not like ideas where you just have to hit that magic 10k number. hence why right now I just need to work on meaningful expansion, getting engagement on the site, and showing to lego that this can be financially viable set wise

right now my thing is on the front page of the site whatever that means despite only having 2 likes lol. so if anyone else who has a world builder account wants to go like it, that would be a big help

2 Likes