Bionicle LEGO Ideas Compendium

this one just recently popped up

not too impressive, and there’s some iffy things in terms of TOS/copyright (faber’s g3 logo and a image of a huna that seems to be ripped directly from MNOG are in the set as prints)
but hey, it’s another bionicle project.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll add it to the list.

mine just made it on https://ideas.lego.com/projects/df52d60c-1c9c-451b-9564-8ee1d2753a36

3 Likes

That Rahkshi is epic! I love it.

3 Likes

When did Lego do this?

It was a Legoland promotional set. Just a green Hau made from bricks.

4 Likes

Also thanks for the list, supported all of them. The Battle for the Mask of Light is my favourite, great work @ToaOfPlastic !

2 Likes

But of course, Eljay didn’t actually review that set…:yum:

Here’s another for the list

5 Likes

This set might be cooler than any of the other sets compiled on this list. But, unfortunately, it doesn’t seem likely that Lego would actually approve of this set.

3 Likes

Honestly, at this point, I don’t really care if Lego approves the set. I’m not supporting it because I think it’ll win, I’m voting for it because of what it represents. What all of this represents. It takes seconds to support a project, some of these still have nearly a year to go. What happens if we actually band together and make this happen again? Once, twice, three times? Is that a pipe dream? Probably, but at this point I don’t really see what we have to lose.

7 Likes

Well, I mean, I supported it, too. I think it’s a great playset/display piece. As I said in another post that I made earlier today, if Bionicle were a system theme, then surely this would’ve been a real set. But the other thing that I, deep down, agree with, isn’t something you said, but:

Even though Lego most likely won’t make a Bionicle Ideas set, we could very well prove how much this means to us.

I mean, the way that quote read to me was “if we send the message, maybe Lego will create some kind of anniversary set of their own volition because it clearly has an active and determined audience.”

But that might just be me

4 Likes

Because, you know, a guy can dream… :stuck_out_tongue:

Good thing I checked in to support the new additions

1 Like

I really like this idea, but it seems too complicated to make it.

The conflict-in-the-box playset aspect of it is a redeeming feature, though.

3 Likes

another brickheadz one just popped up
EDIT: sadly, this one just expired.

also grumblebricks made a new one

editing again because nobody seems to post here anymore:

4 Likes

Here’s a new one. This looks really good.

14 Likes

I think our best odds for a Lego Ideas Bionicle set right now is actually going to be this.

6 Likes

there’s so many fodder themes on that list, I’ll be shocked if bionicle doesn’t easily go through