Bionicle Mad Libs

Tahu and Batman were on a journey to the Temple of Doom to retrieve the Mask of Death. On the way, they fight the vicious Pizza Monster, servants of the evil Darth Vader. As they came across a random MacGuffin on the trail, a thug eerily rose up from it and rekted the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the thug by triggeringing it’s ultimate death weapon to destroy the world. It ended up blowing up and everyone died. The end.

4 Likes

Tahu and The Muffin Man were on a journey to the Bakery to retrieve the Mask of Pastry. On the way, they find the vicious Cupcakes, servants of the evil Gingerbread man. As they came across a Mixing bowl on the trail, a Cake eerily rose up from it and Swallowed the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the Dessert by Lickinging it’s Icing.

1 Like

Made that actually happen - Critical_legomaster

1 Like

Tahu and Izotor were on a journey to the Stone Temple to retrieve the Mask of Water. On the way, they fight the vicious Mukau, servants of the evil Gad. As they came across a Tortoise on the trail, a baby tortoise eerily rose up from it and high fived the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the Gad by eating its brains.

Tahu and EDWARD ELRIC were on a journey to the DISNEY LAND land to retrieve the Mask of BACON. On the way, they fight the vicious WOMBATS, the servants of the evil PIKACHU. As they came across a CARBOARD BOX on the trail, a CHUPACABRA eerily rose from it and POKED the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the CHUPACABRA by SHOOTING it’s COMIC COLLECTION.

That’s my attempt.

2 Likes

Tahu and Fikou were on a journey to Gollum’s Cave to retrieve the Mask of A Small Loan of a Million Dollars. On the way, they fight the vicious Personality, servants of the evil Backstory. As they came across an Unnecessary Laugh Track on the trail, a Riddle eerily rose up from it and bamboozled the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the Riddle by Shoveling it’s Driveway.

?

1 Like

Tahu and @GIF.Man.Ben were on a journey to the Pineapple shrine to retrieve the Mask of Likes. On the way, they fight the vicious Slime Things, servants of the evil @Political_Slime. As they came across a Muffin on the trail, an @Eljay eerily rose up from it and Challenged the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the @Eljay by targeting it’s pride.

3 Likes

Your post was merged into this topic, which, before Hawk recategorized, was not in Games ‘N’ Such…

1 Like

This was perfect.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@Cyclopian @Winterstorm345 @EvilLobsterKing @BlueCel Congrats! You have won the first round and shall advance to the next! Now before I start, a slight rule change: Two winners. Yes, the two best paragraphs will get a place in my upcoming story! So, here’s the paragraph, due on February 20:

Eljay was ______. Lewa was coming over, and was bringing a special _______. Eljay prepared his ______, and looked outside his ______. However, instead of Lewa, he saw the maniacal face of _______. Eljay __ed, and threw his ______ at the maniacal being. The hit was so , it caused Meso to say, ""

2 Likes

Eljay was happy. Lewa was coming over, and was bringing a special Mangosteen. Eljay prepared his house, and looked outside his window. However, instead of Lewa, he saw the maniacal face of lenny. Eljay panicked, and threw his Rocka Nui at the maniacal being. The hit was so dank, it caused Meso to say, “wow just wow

Eljay was hungry. Lewa was coming over, and was bringing a special desert. Eljay prepared his miru, and looked outside his eyeslits. However, instead of Lewa, he saw the maniacal face of Solek. Eljay panicked, and threw his slipper at the maniacal being. The hit was so pathetic, it caused Meso to say, “insert something sarcastic here”

Eljay was estatic. Lewa was coming over, and was bringing a special signed Miru. Eljay prepared his Shelf, and looked outside his Bunker. However, instead of Lewa, he saw the maniacal face of Red and Blue pins. Eljay whined, and threw his colour scheme at the maniacal being. The hit was so controlled, it caused Meso to say, “I know with absolute certainty there is a diamond there”

1 Like

Tahu and Bingzak were on a journey to the anchant city to retrieve the mask of insanity. On the way, they fight the vicious Scitsofeniaks, servants of the evil Mind Master. As they came across a mysterious crack in the ground on the trail, a new beast- a Nerotiak- eerily rose up from it and mind-melded the heroes. However, Tahu found a way to defeat the Nerotiak by overloading it’s very small thought capacity.

@Eljay was hyped. Lewa was coming over, and was bringing a special mangostien juicing device. Eljay prepared his Miru, and looked outside his window. However, instead of Lewa, he saw the maniacal face of sole- nope, not gonna do that cause I want to stay on the boards- Kreka. @Eljay shouted, and threw his Miru at the maniacal being. The hit was so predictible, it caused @Mesonak to say, “I think we all knew how that would go down with absolute certainty.”

Edited for double-post. --Jon J O’Neill

3 Likes

Alright! The winners are…

@Cyclopian and @Winterstorm345! Please PM me tomorrow to discuss your prize!

1 Like