Bionicle Minifigure Torso

Lego has their new Minifigure Factory in certain locations. It’s really cool! You get to make a custom-printed torso, and a custom-printed 1-3 brick!

I decided to make a Bionicle themed figure! (with Keetorange pants for good measure). My sister made the awesome design on the back!

On a side-note, while I was making it, the Lego employee helping me, completely unprompted, told me that Bionicle would most likely be coming back. She mentioned the Lego Ideas vote, and how Bionicle and Castle completely dominated everything else. I know that this should probably be taken with a grain of salt, but I still thought it would be worth mentioning.

22 Likes

I was told the same thing by a Lego Store employee in late 2013/early 2014.

These prints are pretty cool, too. I’ve never even heard of this Minifigure Factory before. How’s the print quality compared to official prints?

(It seems weird that they’d give you a 1x3 brick though; that’s such an odd number.)

4 Likes

From seeing other prints, the quality is normally really good! In my case, it was a little different, but for specific reasons. The prints are all made on white torsos. I had colored mine all black and then put the rest on. So the black looks a little grainy. But it’s still very nice looking!

what?!
also
nice minifigure, I love the torso.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Bionicle dominated, exactly …

not complaining tho

1x3s are the best brick. Objectively.

4 Likes

nonono, you see what she clearly meant to
say was galidor is coming back.

1 Like

Question, how long does it generally take a Lego theme to hit store shelves once pre-production begins? Now, we don’t know what that gift with purchase Tahu is going to be, or what it means for things going forward, but I can’t help but get excited!