Bionicle MOC: Ari, Toa of Ice

Still delaying for my self-MOC, but I assure you, he’s next! In the mean time, chill and have some of Ari, Toa of Ice!

Backstory and More Info: Ari on MOCPages

Also, I know the these pictures are really terrible! Bad camera!

As always,
Discuss and Enjoy!

31 Likes

Plural’s Quick Review:

• Color Scheme is Consistent
  • Like the Hands
  • The Build of the Lower Thighs is Excellent
  • The Smooth texture of the Nuva Chestplate to the Rigid middle is Meh
  • The Feet on Top of the Feet doesn’t look very good in my opinion

I would give this MOC an 8.5/10.
Greatastic Job! :smiley:

2 Likes

Now it looks fine and all, but it looks way too much like Kopaka Nuva. There’s silver, light grey, and white. It needs a better color scheme and a different mask.

1 Like

that is the greatest Khopesh I’ve ever seen. Nice work!

@SwagMeister Will try to do! Although to be honest, there aren’t that many good white masks that aren’t Kopaka masks. I can try to add more light blue, maybe I’ll get my hands on some bone pieces or something…

@Plural Thanks, Plural! Feet on Top of Feet I can’t take as my own, considering it was inspired by another MOCer on MOCPages named Toa Blizzard, but I’ll accept the critique. I can try to find another design and remedy that! Thanks again!

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Also, read this. Thank you :smile:

1 Like

No problem. :wink:

This is pretty fantastic looking! I like it, though it looks quite a bit like Kopaka. The double feet are strange, but I like them. :smile:

I still like it, but he needs longer legs and a cannon on his robot arm.

Gotcha :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice job.

The slicer torsos look good on the feet.

nice weapons and build

change the mask and it’ll lose the Kopaka stuff

When I first saw the title I thought it said air, toa of ice

Why does it need a cannon…

Cause…reasons.

2 Likes

Nice! It looks unique but also familiar. I like the silver arm and he definitely didn’t skip leg day.

I really like the weapon choices, especially the way the sword is built- it has a very appealing aesthetic. I don’t really like his right arm, since it looks way too silver and grey (of which the entire MOC has an abundance already), but the feet were a nice touch :slight_smile:

Holy cow! You did a great job on this MOC!

I love everything about this MOC…especially the weapons.

Fabulous job.