Bionicle MOC - Artillerix: The Arms Master

Looks like my kind of guy. I really like the weapon design.

1 Like

He is heavy weapons guy.

No scratch that. He is heavy weapons.

3 Likes

Meh… Doen’t look that coo-

(BOOM)

Cough Cough Sorry. I totally meant that this moc is perfect in every way possible.

^Grunt of approval from Artillerix^

Please don’t kill me.

2 Likes

Hey Thats Pretty Good!

2 Likes

Hahaha omg, you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

10/10 Too much Onua.

-IGN

1 Like

“i am heavy weapons guy and i am my weapon”

2 Likes

Hey, so i made a Moc Showcase of your moc, here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0i4gNrH0W0&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z134zjhzqtzwwzuta22uhbx4qzr1hnfrz04, hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Oh wow thanks dude, means a lot to me

In response to a lot of the points you made in the video regarding Artillerix, I can very well understand a lot of the gripes you may have with him, and as stated in the description I am well aware that he is far from perfect and i definitely wouldn’t consider him one of my favourite MOCs I’ve made. I think the idea of revamping him as it were, although not a bad concept, doesn’t really interest me too much, as i prefer to put my focus into creating new things as opposed to improving on older ones. I appreciate your criticism nonetheless, and am grateful that you chose to review my MOC.

1 Like

I like him, but, he is a little too detailed. seriously I had to stare at this guy for a good 20 seconds before I could figure out what is going on.

1 Like

This looks like it’s a Decpticon headhunter straight out of Tranformers! Really nice work!

1 Like